kk, for a oroject, my class received public speech and my subect was aglets ( that plastic thing at the end of your shoe lace), althoug the only info i found was on wikipdia and i need a presentation that is 5 minutes long, and my rough draft is due tomorrow, can som1 plz tell me mor einfo on the aglet, or a site with alot of info?? plz
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Say something about the baby eagles being endangered. If she asks, say:
"aglets? wtf? you said eaglets..."
that sounds really, really boring. tell me when you have to do one on buttons.
I hope you don't get help. It's your fault you were trying to be the funny guy and pick some obscure object.
Quote by beethovens dad
Make it up.

TS would get an F. what are you stupid? the teacher knows about what she is teaching. go hate life elsewhere.
Quote by Snotfish
I hope you don't get help. It's your fault you were trying to be the funny guy and pick some obscure object.

TS didnt pick it.
What a horrendously dull subject to do a 5 minute presentation on...
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by Snotfish

how do you know he picked it?
Quote by beethovens dad
how do you know he picked it?

i just answered that you idiot.
Quote by restless_thrash

This
Quote by bendystraw
TS would get an F. what are you stupid? the teacher knows about what she is teaching. go hate life elsewhere.

TS didnt pick it.

Teachers teach about the end of shoelaces now?
I dropped out of school when they taught us about spandex, this is just getting silly now
ohai little sig.
Quote by bendystraw

Can you stop, please? Your not intimidating me. Your just on your way to getting banned.
Quote by bendystraw

Quote by bendystraw

. . . .

Are you sure it's supposed to be a factual presentation, or are you being marked on your actual presentation abilities?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by restless_thrash

DO IT!
Why ask studdents to do a presentation on something that is of no intellectual use to the students or the rest of the class???

Unless the class is for shoe repairor some ****
Quote by freedoms_stain
Why ask studdents to do a presentation on something that is of no intellectual use to the students or the rest of the class???

Unless the class is for shoe repairor some ****

To practice public speech? From the little information provided, I really doubt this is supposed to be a research-based project. Talking about random crap requires creativity and could be fun.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.