I'm not really sure what we're supposed to talk about, but I'm not surprised. I read some survey a while back about interracial attraction - they found Asian women much more likely to be attracted to white men. I'll try to find it.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jan 27, 2008,
Ahh.. the roles of dominance and inferiority. You'd think sociological stereotypes had little ground, but time and time again the world makes a fool of itself.
why yellow fever? why jungle fever? why is interracial dating always associated with some sort of disease?

lulz.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX
why yellow fever? why jungle fever? why is interracial dating always associated with some sort of disease?

lulz.
I get what you're saying, and I agree, but I've always seen them seen them as fairly lightearted terms.

EDIT: That video made me laugh.
the arm hair thing is totally true. i work in a chinese restaurant and the chinese girls can't help stroking my arm hair
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
haha thats funny..im a girl (part white anyways) and I LOOOOVE asians!!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I have a white friend that is a girl, and she's attracted to an asian guy right now.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
it's kinda true.

but when you think about it, for every 1 asain guy, there's like 45 white guys (in the united states anyways) so think about it like that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX
but when you think about it, for every 1 asain guy, there's like 45 white guys (in the united states anyways) so think about it like that.
True.

Incidentally, I may become guilty of this particular stereotype in the near future.
at the Indian guy.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
You know...I've never dated an asian girl...hmmm...maybe it's because they're all with white guys?
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Indian guy ftw.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████