Ok so I'm 14, and need to know some good ways of making money. My parents work alot and can't drive me to a job and my mom's a security freak and won't even let me mow lawns for people. I've been collecting cans and bottles. Anything else I can do?

I checked the search bar and all I got was sell your sister, prostitution, yada yada...
Quote by bob-thebuilder
I checked the search bar and all I got was sell your sister, prostitution, yada yada...

so what makes you think that this time will be any different
There's been about 5 or 6 threads about this exact subject within the last month or so.

They were all supposedly 14 too. I'm beginning to see a pattern here..
if ur mom doesnt like the thought of u going out taking responsiblity and making money, what kind of example is that?

do it anyway, lawns are a goldmine
try to find a job close to wherever you reside at the moment, like within walking distance.

tell your mother that being at the age you are now, you will need some extra money for
certain things such as food when you go out, girls, guitar stuff ect...

so if she lets you get a job like mowing lawns, then you are all set.
You should totally sell your under-pants commandos if you get what i mean
We often feel sad in the presence of music without words; and often more than that in the presence of music without music -M. Twain
instead of mowing lawns u could shovel snow or pick up leaves or walk neighbor's dogs for them
Read the other threads, nothing is going to get said here that wasn't in those
Kill your mom for the insurance and tell your dad that she should've let you get a job?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders