<Insert_Rick_Roll_Here>
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Quote by philipp122
They censored the word "God". What the hell? I swear, if all this politically correct **** doesn't stop, I'mbecoming an assaxssin.

i noticed that too. they didn't censor jerry drinking or dieing though. or the word damn. i don't get it.
from yesterday by 30 seconds to mars, 30% of the video is actually the song and the rest is just ninja bull****
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
Quote by bendystraw
i noticed that too. they didn't censor jerry drinking or dieing though. or the word damn. i don't get it.

They're not censoring the word "god" by itself, they're just censoring the "god" part of "goddamn". Some christians find the word "goddamn" offensive, since it's pretty much damning god to hell, if you really read into it. Stupid? Yes. Overly politically correct? Nope.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
They're not censoring the word "god" by itself, they're just censoring the "god" part of "goddamn". Some christians find the word "goddamn" offensive, since it's pretty much damning god to hell, if you really read into it. Stupid? Yes. Overly politically correct? Nope.
I've always interpreted "goddamn" as meaning "damned by God," not what you posted. How are you getting that out of it?

EDIT: Actually, forget what I said earlier: here is the greatest music video known to man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS83yrM30Y
I think the Foo Fighters have some mad funny music videos. Breakout is a good intro to a video.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Flying Couch
I've always interpreted "goddamn" as meaning "damned by God," not what you posted. How are you getting that out of it?

That's the way I've always interpreted it, but after being lectured for several minutes by an uber- conservative bible- thumping bitch at my school, I learned that there's a sect of mentally challenged christians who think otherwise.
supermassive black hole was a bit "wtf" the first time i saw it, now its grown on me
Gangsta rap made me do it- ice cube lol "Compton was reserved for bunny rabbits before gangster rap!"
well....sorry
The most funn but wierdest music video ever is probably What's My Age Again? by Blink-182. I mean hello who would run nude in a music video