anyone rollerblade here on UG? skateboarders, dont flame, because you fags just started cuz everyone does it, and also you look like douches when you push around a peice of wood, unless your really god then thats straight. anyways, discuss rollerblading/freerolling/skating.
You don't want to get 'flamed' by skateboarders yet you insult them in the opening post of the thread?

Anyway I use to blade, I moved onto skateboarding which I occasionally do now (I can still only ollie).

Blading was fun for a while, I could do a couple of cool grinds, had a decent jump, er I didn't know there was much to do on skates.
I'm definitely an aggressive inliner. Just the other day I was rollerblading to the shop to buy some milk, and punched a vicar because he looked at me funny.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I didn't realize that somebody's preference to skate on a piece of wood rather than rollerblades dictated their sexual preferences.

Also how does skateboarding make somebody look like a douche?

I don't understand the hate.
they say the hardest part of being an inliner is telling ur parents ur gay
Quote by gibsonpenguin
I didn't realize that somebody's preference to skate on a piece of wood rather than rollerblades dictated their sexual preferences.

im pretty sure the hate started off as a joke between relatively well known ppl at the beginning of each sport, but as it spread it stopped becoming a joke because of all the 10 year olds that say a joke without understanding its meaning

basically iit started as a joke, got twisted around so every 11 year old thinks that they should be insulting others
used to be an inliner but i got kinda bored of it coz i wasnt dedicated enough to get any good, i play inline hockey now (i know i know ice is better but my nearest rink is two hours away) which is way better than aggressive skating.
Quote by Yakult
I'm definitely an aggressive inliner. Just the other day I was rollerblading to the shop to buy some milk, and punched a vicar because he looked at me funny.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I used to but then i got bored because it seemed too easy and boring. Then i moved on to skateboarding
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by sabbath_rocks
anyone rollerblade here on UG? skateboarders, dont flame, because you fags just started cuz everyone does it, and also you look like douches when you push around a peice of wood, unless your really god then thats straight. anyways, discuss rollerblading/freerolling/skating.

your an idiot. even if it was directed as a joke. so your a fag. and i have respect for roller bladers. my cuz roller blades. hell. where i come from we have never had a problem. we only have problems with the bmxers cause they think we get in their way.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by bendystraw
lol banned. *reported*

it wasnt really stickitinherbutt.com... it was just a rollerblading site
Quote by sabbath_rocks
it wasnt really stickitinherbutt.com... it was just a rollerblading site

ooohhhhhh.
Quote by bendystraw
lol banned. *reported*

you dick.

that was a effing rollerblading website and you got me warned.
Quote by nt1440
im pretty sure the hate started off as a joke between relatively well known ppl at the beginning of each sport, but as it spread it stopped becoming a joke because of all the 10 year olds that say a joke without understanding its meaning

basically iit started as a joke, got twisted around so every 11 year old thinks that they should be insulting others

What happened to the year we lost between 10 and 11? I'd just like to know. I mean, maybe the guy with the cure for cancer could have been born, someone could have planned to attack global warming, etc...

You deprive the world of valuable resources, you see, be deducting that single year.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
you dick.

Should of just posted the actual link then, eh?

Don't get angry because someone fell for a joke you did.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
you dick.

PM a mod.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by nt1440
i love that quote
Quote by sabbath_rocks

I smell a hypocrite who is also uncomfortable with his sexuality. **** you bro, I skate but I have no problems with inliners except ones like you, and I also hate skaters with that kinda thing going on. Its not like that man, its supposed to be a ****ing community and we're supposed to get along.

And PS: I didn't start skating cause "everyone does it", nor do I even skate street/vert (old school and longboarding man), I started cause i needed a way to get around.

So **** off man, you give inliners a bad ****ing name
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
I smell a hypocrite who is also uncomfortable with his sexuality. **** you bro, I skate but I have no problems with inliners except ones like you, and I also hate skaters with that kinda thing going on. Its not like that man, its supposed to be a ****ing community and we're supposed to get along.

And PS: I didn't start skating cause "everyone does it", nor do I even skate street/vert (old school and longboarding man), I started cause i needed a way to get around.

So **** off man, you give inliners a bad ****ing name

I'm sensing a lot of negativity from this post...

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I'm sensing a lot of negativity from this post...

Yes, there is. Blame it on being stir crazy and not able to skate haha.

Quote by zekk
Yes, there is. Blame it on being stir crazy and not able to skate haha.

I'm sensing a lot of homosexuality in this post...

Stay away from me.

Just joking

Quote by Mutant Corn
ftw

(Invalid img)

I broke my wrist on one of those...

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I'm sensing a lot of homosexuality in this post...

Stay away from me.

Just joking

Dont you want a nice gay man hug? haha yeah.

Some of the coolest people at the local skate park are inliners, though. And its fun to do doubles with them in the skate-pool.

Quote by Commodity
Check it out---->http://youtube.com/watch?v=yV0O3PqCJI0

Wow, some of the scrapes were a whole inch long! And that drop was freakin' three feet

Hardcore!

... I miss the 90s...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by zekk
Dont you want a nice gay man hug? haha yeah.

Some of the coolest people at the local skate park are inliners, though. And its fun to do doubles with them in the skate-pool.

Actually... I wouldn't mind one.

By the way, my contribution to this thread is useless since I don't do any of the stuff mentioned in here.

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Actually... I wouldn't mind one.

By the way, my contribution to this thread is useless since I don't do any of the stuff mentioned in here.

*MANHUG!*

And Vornik, I dont. **** I was only 7 at the end of them though, so there isn't much for me to miss.

Quote by gibsonpenguin

I do the Dew Home skillet...
Im happy feelin glad
got sunshine in a bag....

PALISTINE???????????????????????????????????

Quote by nt1440

Bahahahahahaaa!
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I used to rollerblade when I was 8-12 years old.
But just yesterday I was hanging out with a few friends after school and I saw this 15 yr old girl rollerblading, and we could not stop laughing at how stupid she looked.
Rollerblading just seems really dumb to me at this point.
I skate also, but that doesn't make me a homosexual, I just skate for transportation.
I'm straight.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by Yakult

**** you, Yakult
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.