If you I go wireless will it suck the tone? If so how much and whats one of the best wireless systems out there? I have a kind of low budget lol.
Low budget wireless systems suck. If you want a good signal you're better off getting a good cable.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
i wouldn't recommend going wireless on a low budget. the limitations of a cable are nothing compared to the limitations of a crappy tone. wait until you have enough to get a high end wireless system.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
ok lets say I have no budget and save up and get the best wireless system... Whats the best there is? How much is it? Will even it suck my tone?
Quote by kirkhammett09
ok lets say I have no budget and save up and get the best wireless system... Whats the best there is? How much is it? Will even it suck my tone?

I am sellimg one that I barely use
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by kirkhammett09

Shure and AKG make some good ones that are up in the $250-$300 range. Do you REALLY need wireless that bad? Samson has some really nice ones as well.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Jan 27, 2008,
No, I don't HAVE to have it but I want it as long as it doesn't suck tone. Do the expensive ones suck tone too?