Im in the market for a new amp, but i have no idea what to get.
I've been playing for about year and a half now and my main guitar is Squire series 2 Jagmaster, i play mostly alternative rock, metal, indie, punk.
At the moment all ive got is a crappy little Cruiser practice amp.
I like playing on my friends Zoom 18, and i need a fairly loud low maintenance lightweight amp thats easy to setup for gigs.
I've got about £200-£250 to spend.
try out a peavey classic 30
My Gear
gibson les paul standard 50's neck
Taylor 210e
Michael kelly patriot shadow
strat copy
squire :p
marshall dsl 100
peavey windsor straight and slant/W/wgs veteran 30's
crate g130
vox ad50vt

ehx big muff
right im no master, but this christmas i bought myself a line 6 spider III amp, 150watts, it cost me £295 and is a cracking amp. Its got itself 4 channels and about 200 presets and about 70 different effects built in. Seeing as uve been playing a year and a half, i think its time u took things seriously, and i suggest by getting a serious amp. The spider III is a great amp, and i guee u can pick up a 75 watt one for around £150-£170 and that would do great, and sound great even with the squire ur playing with. Im playing with a gax 75 and a 150watt spider III and the sound is immense, so yeah, i suggest u atleast try it out. Josh.
Quote by guitar.random
right im no master, but this christmas i bought myself a line 6 spider III amp, 150watts, it cost me £295 and is a cracking amp. Its got itself 4 channels and about 200 presets and about 70 different effects built in. Seeing as uve been playing a year and a half, i think its time u took things seriously, and i suggest by getting a serious amp. The spider III is a great amp, and i guee u can pick up a 75 watt one for around £150-£170 and that would do great, and sound great even with the squire ur playing with. Im playing with a gax 75 and a 150watt spider III and the sound is immense, so yeah, i suggest u atleast try it out. Josh.

dont listen to this man. Get a tube amp. please.

A crate palomino or peavey classic 30 as my friend said should work well.
Quote by statixguitar53
when in doubt, buy an elephant testicle

GEAR:
Mesa F-50
Hagstrom Swede
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
Peavey Classic 30 or Peavey Valveking should do the job
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro