Page 1 of 2
Anyone planning on going?
Any thoughts on the line-up?
Who the hell is High on Fire?

I'm pretty psyched, hope I'll be there May 3rd. The line-up is as good as it gets... except I don't care too much about InFlames and I don't know who High on Fire is, and... JFAC is okay...

May 3rd Detroit!
Last edited by RPGoof at Jan 27, 2008,
WHO THE HELL IS HIGH ON FIRE?!?!?! check out their myspace. just think of them as mastodon and black sabbath put together
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I don't want to go to this one I would only be there for megadeth I don't listen to the other bands only a little of children of bodom hopefully 09 will be better.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
The last time I went Dream Theater was with them.

It was pretty amazing.
It's a process, not an event.
I'm going. Except i don't wanna see high on fire. They suck so much IMO.
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
Quote by Shredder6
I don't want to go to this one I would only be there for megadeth I don't listen to the other bands only a little of children of bodom hopefully 09 will be better.

The only reason I'm GOING is Megadeth. They usually go to the capital city and not my city.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I hope to go april 29th (i believe...it's in montreal).
Going for In Flames and COB. And megadeth, to a point.
heard a JFAC song or two...the death grunting gets annoying after a while.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
i think the guy in jfac has a sexy voice
at least its not as bad as cannibal corpse... that guy is just so low and brutal you can barely hear it
I'm going for Megadeth and Children Of Bodom
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I'm just going for Megadeth, I don't like JFAC because of the vocals and generic instrumentals, but from what I've seen of Evile, they're pretty good.

EDIT: Let's post what show we're going to and when.

Brixton, UK Feb 24th
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by Ramones06
I'm going for Megadeth and Children Of Bodom
same.

Anybody here going to the San Jose show?
I'm going to the May 16th one in Vancouver BC, I'm pretty pumped for bodom, in flames and megadeth, the rest is alright
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Megadeth:
In Flames:
Children of Bodom:
High On Fire:
Job For A Cowboy:

Seems like a decent line-up, but I don't think I'll be going.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'm going May 1st
JFAC is gay though
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
im goin may 22

im just goin to see cob megadeth

and jfac because there from

my home town
member of ug hatecrew

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
They're going to be here on 420. I'm going for Megadeth and In Flames. COB is pretty good, JFAC is annoying and I haven't heard High On Fire yet.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Did anyone else hear about that tour with between the buried and me, opeth, dream theater and a few others. its called like progressive death metal orgy. lol. i dont remember.
Quote by beethovens dad
Did anyone else hear about that tour with between the buried and me, opeth, dream theater and a few others. its called like progressive death metal orgy. lol. i dont remember.

yes and Im effing going. BTBAM, Opeth, Dream Theater, and 3.
i'm going to the calgary show, i don't really like megadeath or high on fire but i'm pumped for In flames, CoB, and JFAC
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
HELL YEAH!!! Really awesome lineup. I think last tour's lineup was better though...
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by saxaxe
Really good prog metal.
http://myspace.com/3

i actually liked for a few seconds then it started to suck when the vox came in
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
I'm going for Megadeth and CoB mainly, but In Flames isn't a bad addition either. Probably be napping during the High on Fire and JFAC **** though.
I hope I can go. I was new to metal last year, and i somehow won tickets from muchmusic, but liek it was last minute, i didn't even know whre I was cuz i was new to the area and the show already started when i found out. I felt like **** for so long cuz there wre so many cool bands i just heard of recently. but this time I have to go, April 30th I think. I just gotta find someone in my school who wll go with me cuz i don't want to go alone. BUt it's gonna be hard, i can barely find someone that listens to anything close to rock. And I gotta convince my parents too, cuz they're already pissed at my low grades, and my interest in music, let alone "devils music" lol. so ya, i plan on just getting rlly pissed and kidn of crying and acting emotional saying that thye never let me do anything fun and that I have no friends and blablabla, and hopefully if it all works out, this will be my first concert
Quote by Bayonetwork
They're going to be here on 420. I'm going for Megadeth and In Flames. COB is pretty good, JFAC is annoying and I haven't heard High On Fire yet.

The Atlanta show? I'm going to it. Driving from Virginia.

I'm dying to see In Flames and Bodom. High on Fire suck bawls. JFAC is okay. And I've already seen Megadeth once. I'm looking forward to seeing how Broderick blends in.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
I enjoy every single one of those bands a great amount (except High On Fire, but they're alright, they remind of Mastodon, except Mastodon is amazing).

I might go to Toronto on April 30, or London May 1.
I want to go, mostly CoB and megadeth. In flames is pretty cool too, JFAC is lame, and I haven't heard high on fire.

Hope I can go, CoB is kick ass.
Quote by JoshXXXXX

Anybody here going to the San Jose show?

Yes!

I like almost all of the bands except for JFAC hopefully it will be good though.
Last edited by jake911 at Feb 8, 2008,
Page 1 of 2