I have a digitech gnx3000 and a kustom practice guitar amp. Lately, I have been thinking about getting a bass and was wondering if I ran it through my effects pedal (which does work with bass, i checked the manual.), will i need a bass amp or will I be ok with my guitar amp since its running through the pedal?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
The lower bass frequencies would still cause damage to the amp, I'd only suggest this method if the amp is expendable.
my amp's a piece, and i do the same thing you are thinking of doing. and so far, so good. it'll probably f-up our amps, but better than nothing
i did it for a while, needless to say, the amp is in the trash
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Thanx for the advice. I plan on getting a new amp at the start of summer for gigging so I wanted to know if I would be more interested in guitar or bass for playing in bands.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
hold on a sec here. I don't see how guitar amps can't handle the frequencies of a bass. If they couldn't handle them, then people wouldn't be using octave down pedals, right?
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile