So, I finally paid off my deposit on my new EC-1000 (Great freakin guitar, by the way)
But I was looking at the tuners...The site says schaller, and the tag said schaller, but the tuners themselves said sperzel. So, is Schaller made by Sperzel?

EDIT: Damn, just remembered Schaller's made by Fender....So, did I just get a free set of Sperzels on mine then?

That'd be freakin' sweet
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Jan 27, 2008,
Schaller actually makes Fender. Schaller (Germany), Grover (USA) and Gotoh (Japan) OEM a lot of stuff. Sperzel though is independant afaik. If you want a break down...
Schaller: Jackson JT590 Tremolos, some Washburn Tremolos, old Kramer pickups, Fender Tuners and some Bridges, Floyd Rose Bridges, some Gibson bridges (namely ones with fine tuners) pickups for a few companies
Grover: Gibson Tuners
Gotoh: Wilkinson tuners and tremolo, some older Jackson/Charvel Tuners, Ibanez Edge trems
LSR (Defunct): Fender Roller Nuts and Saddles
Last edited by CJRocker at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man

EDIT: Damn, just remembered Schaller's made by Fender....So, did I just get a free set of Sperzels on mine then?

Other way around. Schaller makes hardware for lots of different brands.