hey, i was wondering if any of you knew about a goofy goober rock tab (spongebob geek) that has the insane solo. i looked at tabs but it didn't look like it had the solo.
The song is called I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
i have looked! it just doesent look like the crazy fast solo is in the tab and i wanna play it real bad!also, the solo in goofy goober has different friggin notes! come on UG ers! i don't want the names twisted sister and i wanna rock, i want goofy goober solo! how many friggin times do i have to say it????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by gibson gangster at Jan 28, 2008,
....lol.

We're not tab machines. Not being considerate of us and bossing us around isn't going to get you a tab.

Sorry. When you grow up, I'll think about tabbing it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
ive looked for ages and yet to find one... finally a dood on youtube has done it but pretty poorly. 70% of it is just easy pentatonic box **** just the fast bits mite be tough to tab... maybe use a program to slow down to 50% speed (ie WMP)? even if i could tab that run near the start of the solo... no way in buggery wood i be able to play it! :P look at that guys fingers MOOOVE wen they show real time footage in the movie for it. friggen intense!