I've used the search bar but I'm still not really getting it.

Anyway, I'm thinking about buying some pedals. But I don't wish to buy batteries and I am aware that I should buy a power adapter(or is it power supply?).

But nonetheless, I have a question still.

For example, if I went out and got like, 2 or three Danelectro pedals and the necessary(sp?) amount of cables to link them together and then got A Dan-o power supply would it be enough to power all of the aforementioned pedals?
Sometimes it takes more than an hour to get an answer. Stop making threads. Delete your others before someone reports you and you get banned. I won't, eventhough I probably should, I don't feel like being a dick.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Sometimes it takes more than an hour to get an answer. Stop making threads. Delete your others before someone reports you and you get banned. I won't, eventhough I probably should, I don't feel like being a dick.

Lucky for you I am.
Quote by MatrixClaw

i will.

*reported*

EDIT: beaten
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
i will.

*reported*

Quote by False_God
Lucky for you I am.

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com