Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood

Videogames?
Hang out with Friends?

I don't know buddy I usually just wait it out.

*Waits for some jerk to post*
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Just talk to a good friend about all your problems, and get advice on how to handle them. Take them each on one at a time.

And your guitar is always there for you, don't forget that
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
get a pet bunny. or listen to uplifting music ie. los lonely boys, some van halen, uhh play frisbee. i don't know. what ever makes you happy
i was depressed a while ago, and writing really helped
but in the end the only thing that really really helped was my situation improving
but good luck anyway :/
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Talk it out with people, go running or work out. Just try to distract yourself and look at the good things that you do have.
Dude go see a doctor, you really need to get on anti-depressants for a while(a year or so), the reason you are depressed is because of bad **** in your life, and a chemical imbalance in your brain.
I know because I went through it, and was on anti-depressants for about a year, I didn't really have side effects and felt much better. And then when I systematically came off of them with the help of my doctor the good mood stayed with me.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Quote by MetalMusicianAl
talk to the pit.

No, he doesn't want to be depressed.
Quote by Vermintide

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

1. Go to Google.
2. Click image search.
3. Type in 'starving africans.'
4. Realize that your life could be worse.
5. Be much happier, and enjoy some food.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
sleep

you never feel bad when you are asleep...

... except for nightmares i guess... which are fun sometimes
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Make people.

It's my parents. They ****in seclude me like hell then expect me to thank them for everything. I'm like, on the edge. I'm about to ****in blow up or something...

And how do I "make people"? Are you talking about sexytime? Cuz that most likely isn't happening anytime soon...
Get yourself a girl.

EDIT: Oh, and the typical UG response: Play your guitar man, it's like, always there for you. The music will set you free, dude.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Jan 27, 2008,
Fixing whatever makes you depressed is how to stop being depressed. Taking meds or smoking weed only subdues your depression but it solves no problems.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Go find someone who has a dog/puppy. Play with it for a while, they always bring joy and happiness.
Quote by AzureNight
Fixing whatever makes you depressed is how to stop being depressed. Taking meds or smoking weed only subdues your depression but it solves no problems.

Unsolvable until I'm 18... Or unless I do something stupid like seriously injure the people doing this to me. But that would **** up the rest of my life...
Quote by Jonjy2
It's my parents. They ****in seclude me like hell then expect me to thank them for everything. I'm like, on the edge. I'm about to ****in blow up or something...

And how do I "make people"? Are you talking about sexytime? Cuz that most likely isn't happening anytime soon...

Are they religious? If they're are keeping you on a short leash, rebel. Do it over and over again untill they're pussy whipped.
Quote by Vermintide

TS, just tell us about your problems in details. My friend's mom who is a psychiatrist, told me that opening up to others always helps with depression. And don't even think about anti-depressants right now.
Ok hold on, I'll type it out. It'll be like... 2-4 minutes...

EDIT: Ok so my parents are really religious and have been brainwashed by people. They in turn put it on me, and expect me to follow it. They seriously try to seclude me from everyone and everything.

I am homeschooled cuz they won't let me go to public school. I have hardly any friends and the few I do have I feel like I'm awkward around cuz I'm not used to people. (as I've been secluded my whole life)

I am 14 and just realizing how seriously ****ty this situation is. I don't want to run away or anything though because I don't just want to throw away the rest of my life to being homeless or something.

So yea, my parents are extremely over-protective. And when I say that, I mean it. I laugh when kids complain cuz their "overprotective parents" make them come in at 8. My parents hafta know everywhere I'm going and want to know everything that is going on.

As stated earlier, I hardly have any friends.. I don't have anyone to talk to about this cuz everyone around here I can't trust...

Any suggestions...?

(Sry for wall of text...)
Last edited by Jonjy2 at Jan 27, 2008,
i would say either get heavy into meth or crack or just some heroin (heroin is my drug of choice). yeah.
Quote by Jonjy2
No dude I don't have anyone to talk to... I'm a ****ing hermit against my own will...

i know exactly how you feel dude...my parents are divorced, i h8 my step-mother, i'm about 0-5 when it comes to girls, and i'm always the one to f it up...last time i saw my real friends was about...a month ago...

and here's what i do: ever hear one of those songs that just get's you going? blast that every freakin' morning when you get up. get's you ready to take the day and bend it over . make sure you think things through during the day, most of my problems come from being shy so try and do the opposite of what pisses you off. try and keep your mind positive...you know the whole "tomarrow will be better" mentality. helps you forget about your problems.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
lol its a coincidence everyone on ug has been posting about depression this weekend and i also feel depressed for various reasons.
Don't listen to anyone who suggests drugs, even weed. Drugs + depression = more depression. Trust me, I would know.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
look at lolcat photos and buy 10 kittens.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Jonjy2

Kill your parents...?
Or sneak out...?
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
1. Go to Google.
2. Click image search.
3. Type in 'starving africans.'
4. Realize that your life could be worse.
5. Be much happier, and enjoy some food.

Best piece of advice, ignore idiots like this guy. ^^^^

Also, find something (a film, book, etc) which has the ability to make you feel better at ANY time, or at least cheer you up marginally. Keep yourself safe and comfortable whenever it heightens the most, then as soon as you've faced the big first attack, regular doses of your 'happy-maker'.

You'll have to really force yourself to do it, cos when you feel depressed then you don't wanna do anything, but if you make sure you keep on watching the film/reading the book or whatever, then eventually (no quick fixes I'm afraid, it can vary in time) you'll start to feel better.

However, this is something that is best used only as a short term solution for when you actually are depressed. When you're thinking straight (aka when not depressed) then try and figure out what you can do make yourself happier. It might not be a case of taking away things which depress you, sometimes this doesn't work, but rather overloading your life with things that make you feel good. To use another example from my own experience, I couldn't get rid of my paranoia (well, I'm in the long, grinding process of attempting to), so my life has become one big haze of musical work I'm doing.

Sorry to keep referring back to myself, but I'm just trying to show you that this stuff can be combatted. Not avoided completely, but fought against, at least.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Last edited by hadesdaman at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by bobby_splax
i know exactly how you feel dude...my parents are divorced, i h8 my step-mother, i'm about 0-5 when it comes to girls, and i'm always the one to f it up...last time i saw my real friends was about...a month ago...

and here's what i do: ever hear one of those songs that just get's you going? blast that every freakin' morning when you get up. get's you ready to take the day and bend it over . make sure you think things through during the day, most of my problems come from being shy so try and do the opposite of what pisses you off. try and keep your mind positive...you know the whole "tomarrow will be better" mentality. helps you forget about your problems.

Thanks for the reply. I might just do that. I've been getting into LoG more and more lately. I'ma try to straighten up my schedule and get up earlier. I'll try to start my days on a better note...

Maybe some Laid to Rest or Redneck will brighten up my life...

Thanks..

And mafropetee: I know this. Thanks. I am not gonna think about doing drugs to forget my problems. I know I'm man enough to take this without having to rely on drugs or something.

But I just need to know how...
Quote by Jonjy2
Ok hold on, I'll type it out. It'll be like... 2-4 minutes...

EDIT: Ok so my parents are really religious and have been brainwashed by people. They in turn put it on me, and expect me to follow it. They seriously try to seclude me from everyone and everything.

I am homeschooled cuz they won't let me go to public school. I have hardly any friends and the few I do have I feel like I'm awkward around cuz I'm not used to people. (as I've been secluded my whole life)

I am 14 and just realizing how seriously ****ty this situation is. I don't want to run away or anything though because I don't just want to throw away the rest of my life to being homeless or something.

So yea, my parents are extremely over-protective. And when I say that, I mean it. I laugh when kids complain cuz their "overprotective parents" make them come in at 8. My parents hafta know everywhere I'm going and want to know everything that is going on.

As stated earlier, I hardly have any friends.. I don't have anyone to talk to about this cuz everyone around here I can't trust...

Any suggestions...?

(Sry for wall of text...)

It sounds cliched, but you do have to talk to them. Once they realise that they are causing you psychological harm, they will at least think about their actions in relation to your mental well-being. Your parents are overprotective because they think they're doing what's best for you, if you CALMLY (cos anger doesn't work) explain all of this to them, then they'll most likely start to give you some independance and talk to you about how you feel.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Quote by hadesdaman
It sounds cliched, but you do have to talk to them. Once they realise that they are causing you psychological harm, they will at least think about their actions in relation to your mental well-being. Your parents are overprotective because they think they're doing what's best for you, if you CALMLY (cos anger doesn't work) explain all of this to them, then they'll most likely start to give you some independance and talk to you about how you feel.

You have no idea how brainwashed my parents are. They have seen how depressed I am. Dude I'm not one to show anyone my feelings and I've cried in front of them and they're completely unphased. They say that they aren't willing to change anything.

They are un-negotioable... I dont know how to spell that... sry
Quote by hadesdaman
Best piece of advice, ignore idiots like this guy.

It was a joke, asshole.
I know what it's like to be depressed. I eventually got over it, and I'm a better person for it. I did just about everything you can, except for drugs, to get over it, and none of that helped. I'm glad TS realizes this now, rather than after he fucks his life up. I'm sorry if I come off as an insensitive prick, but you don't know me, so don't be so quick to judge me and act like you're better than I am.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Last edited by SOADrox429 at Jan 27, 2008,
Page 1 of 4