are there any other wrestlers here at the highschool or college level? im a sophmore at highschool and am just about to finish up my second season. i was the captain of the jv team but broke the varsity lineup every once and a while. i was 152lbs at first but i kept my weight down to 145 for the majority of the seaon. wrestling is an amazing, life changing sport and anyone who has ever tried it will know what i mean. let me know if your a wrestler!
hey you,
see me,
pictures,
crazy

hard work solves everything (Dan Gable)

shine on you crazy diamond
we miss you Syd
I thought wrestling would be fun, but then I realized that I would always lose so there's no point.
my bro is. he's captain, and was in 152, sometimes went up to 160. He did very good in both. Enjoy your next two seasons.
i loved wrestling when i was in high school, i miss it so much now. I came 2nd at my regional championships. i wrestled at 160lbs/64kg.
thanks JBizzle

and yeah, im ready for the onsaught of gay jokes
hey you,
see me,
pictures,
crazy

hard work solves everything (Dan Gable)

shine on you crazy diamond
we miss you Syd
yeah I'm a first-year wrestler at 135. i'm 3-6 on the year (wrestling varsity) hopefully when i get some more experience i'll start doing a lot better. its the most intense ****in sport ever, at least at my school.
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey