perfect opportunity to have the government pay for the UG Missile Base to destroy the satellite
then we just keep the base
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Ten bucks says it splits in two and hits both of my houses.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Looks like the beginning of a science fiction movie.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by LazySandman
perfect opportunity to have the government pay for the UG Missile Base to destroy the satellite
then we just keep the base

I don't think it'll work....

"Pike also said it's not likely the threat from the satellite could be eliminated by shooting it down with a missile, because that would create debris that would then re-enter the atmosphere and burn up or hit the ground."
Quote by deathpidgeon
if it hits me im gonna be PISSED!!

i seriously laughed so damn hard when i read that, bravo. well hopefully that damn thing burns up b4 it hits something. imagine the area where it lands and all the ppl who would literally **** themselves, thinking that we are being attacked. lmao, the misfortune of others can have its lighter sides too
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by deathpidgeon

haha nice one
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by deathpidgeon

If it hits you you're gunna be dead :-|

I too hope it hits you.
Quote by Alexander_BR
Size of a bus? No big deal, the chances of hitting me in one in 1000000000000000000.

And out of the other 999999999999999999 people saying that, it's gotta be one of them
Guys, I think this is it, this is the start of a Zombie Apocalypse, it says that the sattellite contains dangerous stuff, so this could be it.

I knew it would happen.
I can just see it in my head...a picture of a huge satellite amidst the debris of someone's house with "PWNED!" written across the bottom
"WASHINGTON - A large U.S. spy satellite has lost power and could hit the Earth in late February or March, government officials said Saturday."

Key word, COULD...

im sure they will shoot it down and melt it before it does come down....IF it ever does come down.

Ever go out on a clear night and watch the stars for like 30 minutes or so?
you see so many satellites zooming around the sky. I saw 2 in just 30 minutes last time I went for a look.
Hope it lands on my school!

Nah, only kidding, but i wonder where it will end up?
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
cool
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by RNRSoldier
Ten bucks says it splits in two and hits both of my houses.

You're on.
<Han> I love Hitler
oh well. sigh. well its not like they couldnt blow it up. and if it hit anywhere thye would let it hit on another country. anyways we will all die in the end.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Hope it doesn't wake up the Cloverfield monster.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

This is why we need the UG Missle Silo! Link's in my sig.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
i hope it has cookies. whats in the satellite? well i never saw cvlover feild. nothing to get worried about i know nothing about and isnt real.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
This could be bad. U.S. spy satellite? Can you imagine how ****ed we would be if this thing landed in a hostile country and killed some of there people? Or if they got the images from it somehow?
In Australia, we have a bad record with satellites hitting us. I hope it's not here in Crestwood.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
What if the satellite has nuclear type waste in it? Imagine if it hit the ocean and leaked. Huge sea creatures!

Or hit a crop field and contaminated food supplies, and then when we eat it, we become zombies going on a munchies rampage!

WERE ALL SCREWED!
IRON MAIDEN
7 Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia
23 Feb 2011, Melbourne, Australia
4 Mar 2011, Melbourne, Australia
------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube