Page 1 of 2
ok this chick who is like 3'9 asked me out today. and im about 5'8. and i dont know what i should say. any sudgestions?
"you're a midget"
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Midget sex is fun... but if you're not that into that just say go hang yourself from a tree in the corner of a screen you munchkin (if you don't get this watch The Wizard of Oz closely).
Quote by Portuguese_boy
You're only good for blow jobs.

+1

but umm the hottest girl in my grade is like 4'10" so idk haha
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
If you like her, say yes.

If you don't like her, say no.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by maggot2011
Midget sex is fun... but if you're not that into that just say go hang yourself from a tree in the corner of a screen you munchkin (if you don't get this watch The Wizard of Oz closely).

thats a myth...a big one its not true, it'd be friggin hilarious if it was (in some sadistic way) but its not
Ibanez ART300 HOLY JESUS TOTALLY FUCKING METAL
'87 warlock (in progress)
yahmaha noname w/ a floyd rose
takamine g-series acoustic!!!
orange crush 10
vox ad15vt
line 6 Pod
Boss metalzone
Boss super overdrive
but umm the hottest girl in my grade is like 4'10" so idk haha

ya i know but come one this chick is like 3'9 and shes not even that good looking. but she does like rock and metal so thats cool i guess
Do you like her if so say yes if not say no
and true bj's would be convienient for her lol
is she otherwise hot? Does she like awesome things?

I say go for it. If she ends up being boring, one date won't kill you. If she turns out awesome, then you win.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Look on the plus side, your dick will look massive next too her.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Megallica666
3''9' is very short. i wouldn't.

ya i know its short and shes in the 8th grade lmao
Just say you don't feel the same way about her but if she wants to be friends then that's cool...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by dumbassclan

ya i know but come one this chick is like 3'9 and shes not even that good looking. but she does like rock and metal so thats cool i guess

Then say"No".

Quote by dumbassclan
ya i know its short and shes in the 8th grade lmao

ok that makes it easy. Just say she's too young.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
but atleast the chick attempts to play guitar, but she also told me last month that she wanted me to teach her how to play guitar. and i said maybe but to busy now.
I can't believe that I'm the first to say this, but...

Is she seven?
Cuz if so..... I think you know the answer already, TS.

EDIT: In the time it took me to write that, 10 other people posted. I was beaten, in a manner of speaking...

ok then since we all know im more than likely going to reject her than how should i reject her.
Say- "I'm nuts over you."
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
Quote by dumbassclan
ok then since we all know im more than likely going to reject her than how should i reject her.

Just hold your hand about 4'1" off the ground and make her stand under it. Then say, "Sorry you arn't tall enough to ride me".
Quote by Guitartv
Say- "I'm nuts over you."

<looks at post>

<keeps scrolling down>

<does double take>

<laughs ass off>
I feel your pain. A 5 foot girl asked me to a dance-ish thing (it's weird. Girls ask guys and you can't say no) . I'm 6'5. I don't know how it will work.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
say yes, go for it. imagine how easy it would be to do things with her man, you could pick her up with one hand.
Quote by dumbassclan

Send her a letter.

Dear (insert name here),

I do not want to go to (insert social gathering's name here) with you. Why? Because you are a ****ing midget.

Love,
(Insert name here)

P.S. Try HGH. It will help.

There you go. Crisis Averted.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
"Well at least you won't have to bend over."

Not like it's been said before or anything.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Also... Try your hardest not to get a boner. You're going to hit her in the face with it...
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by JH_reincarnated
thats a myth...a big one its not true, it'd be friggin hilarious if it was (in some sadistic way) but its not

I watched it with my ex once and we saw something in the background. Could've just been in our heads though.
Page 1 of 2