I have a Fender Baritone Special. My goal is to somehow achieve the toggle effect on my guitar. Generally you can do this by having to volume knobs and switching between them with one turned to zero. Because my guitar has only one volume knob I would have to get another one installed. Does anyone know a cheaper way to achieve the same outcome for cheaper or with less hassle?
what if you got an a/b switcher and toggled it

could possibly work?
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.