Just thought I'd see if anyone here would like to get an online band of sorts started up... I live in Shreveport, La if anyone happens to live close we could possibly meet up or something. But yea I'm not the best guitarist but I can play... Mostly backup guitar but I can solo a bit and do some decent riffs. Can't sing lead for **** but I could do backup vocals if needed.

Positions needed - Drums / Bass / Guitar / Vocals.

Looking for some music closer to modern rock I guess close to Daughtry, 3 Doors Down, Alter Bridge, Three Days Grace. Something in that frame of mind. I'm all up for some hard rock and the softer songs with everything in between. Let me know if your interested and we'll see what we can get together.

Please mention what kind of gear you have that way we can figure out what we'd have to get and what we can be capable of doing. I myself have just a simple Epiphone Gibson SG electric and a simple off brand Acoustic Electric. Crate amp and i'm about to get a good effects pedal (gotta love income tax lol) I got GarageBand on my computer if no one else has some sort of recording equipment or production software. But yea... Lemme know
acoustic guitar=chicks
Be more than happy to play drums for you. All in all, I have about 4 years, on and off of experience, but I'm still stuck with my crappy GP drum set lol. It does the job though.
Both guys if you don't mind could you post your email address or aim / yim names...

email address = outwarshredder23@yahoo.com

aim - bballshoto23

yim = outwarshredder23

Just so we can get into contact to figure this stuff out

Thanx
acoustic guitar=chicks
hey imma willing to play lead...... im 14 tho if thats not a prob.....
email: chaldaemon13@hotmail.com
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

??
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

Nice man, I think we're starting with covers, but we'll move on to originals most likely.
do u want me in or not? and which songs to learn?
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

i could play bass...

my aim is thekooliestman
my yahoo is thekooliest09

i have an ibanez sr400qm bass
ibanez sw100 amp
digitech bp200 effects

i would need to get something to record with...sadly
but i would love to attempt :P an online band
If your still looking for another rhythm guitarist Ill be willing to play for you guys..
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
Rhythm/Lead guitar
Bass

I can do either,

email me at the_pi11ow@yahoo.com if interested (aim is down but I have skype)
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
could definitely use a solid lead guitar... or a co lead but you get the idea... would like to have aim all around so we can get a chat together so we can figure out where we are in all this... lol... as i've said before my aim is bballshoto23 go ahead and try to figure out a good time we can all meet as far a meeting so we can all get to know each other a bit and figure everything out.
acoustic guitar=chicks
alright, my AIM is death by bonk but like I said, i can't access AIM just yet, I'll IM you when I can,

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

If this goes through as planned, you guys should definitely post some music.
I got a online band together for my buddy, and he loves it.
I'll give you a bit of advice if you guys need any help with production.

I'm a audio/recording engineer. I could help you guys get through all the complicated stuff of having a online band. Free of charge.

You probably know this but this is first steps to online bands.

1: pick your programs, I would go with Pro-Tools or Mixcraft 3. But Audicity is a good free program, but it records a little muffled.
2: I would suggest USB guitars, they are sweet, I've seen them used before. always comes out clean. If you can't do that, a good vocal USB condenser mic would work well to, just give it some space away from your amp.
3. If your drummer doesn't have USB drum mics he needs to get them.
4. And of course a good USB condenser mic for your vocalists.
5.Convert everything into MP3, it will save a lot of time.

Or you all may be lucky fellows and have a studio computer or a studio setup in you home and don't need any of this

If you need any help just email me.
codya.moyers@gmail.com
MY MOM LIKES MY MUSIC! SO EAT IT!
much appreciated artistic as soon as i can figure out a time for everyone to meet together how does this weekend sound for you guys?? saturday afternoon maybe?
acoustic guitar=chicks
kk
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

Mk i need band roster as it looks like for now

htownguitar23 = guitar
kaistau = bass
shutout = vocals
gsd n3 = guitar
ibanez = drums
artisticvalue = production guy

Need all these people to please email me at outwarshredder23@yahoo.com and add me on aim at bballshoto23 so we can talk a bit and try to set up a meeting... Still lookin at about 1 p.m. saturday afternoon so lets all try to be there. As it was mentioned Never too Late by Three Days Grace is gonna be first cover song... Please check out your respective parts and lets get this thing rolling... Thanx and cant wait to hear from you all
acoustic guitar=chicks
I could play rhythm, or lead as long as I don't have to do any crazy sweep picking parts or anything like that. But my recording set-up is RP50 > Computer > Audacity, so it might sound bad.
Really need to have this meeting Saturday Afternoon at 1 p.m. central time... I've got some recording done so hopefully we can start off all that stuff. People i listed before please email me at outwarshredder23@yahoo.com or aim me at bballshoto23 meeting will be on AIM btw... Lemme know if there are problems with doing this.. Thanx
acoustic guitar=chicks
I'm a Shreveport guitarist.

AIM - IceCavern1011

I'm willing to hook up and jam around as well
yeah i cant... my electric guitar is having problems. (its little metal piece that connects the wire to the guitar is broken and it has to be fixed.) i recommend Kwon......... in my place. also i dont like three days grace too much and that song is not their best work. no offense. goodbye. also i am working on a metal band that is taking up alot of my time.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm still interested if y;all are

msn - deathbybonk@hotmail.com
AIM - death by BONK
yahoo - the_pi11ow
skype - paulmfire