Hey guys I've got some whey protein and I make a milkshake with it and ice cream and milk. Is it alright if i have two in one day, or should I just have one a day?
One Love
it depends, are you weightlifting or body building, if you are probably two, if you aren't and just hoping for a miricle shake... one,

form one weightlifter to another.
The thing is I've been working out for the last two years but I'm still a lean guy with lean muscle. Recently I was in a dodgebal league lol and my shoulders really really sore so I havent done any working out for about 5 days. Anyways today I had one, and I want to gain some more weight so I feel like another, but is there any harm?
One Love
Yeah, if you're lifting and building and can burn it off
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
What if Im not? Will it still help me bulk up a bit? Cause i need to put some more weight on cause i gotta big hockey tournament in a month.
One Love
Eat more, eat more, and eat more. Chicken and turkey are great sources of protein. Also, protein supplements are exactly what they say they are...supplements. Things like height and current weight/body fat % would be more helpful here.

As far as supplementing goes, match your body weight in grams of protein each day...especially if you workout those days. For mass building, I would recommend Muscle Milk. But I personally take Oryx Goat Whey. Read up on the stuff and I'll bet you will too. You absorb 92% of the protein (as opposed to 52% with cow whey) and it absorbs three times faster than cow whey.

Overall, heavy lifting, switching up your routines, and a great diet will get you all the results you could want and more.

Also, www.bodybuidling.com is the best place on the internet for bodybuilding xD
If it's the first shake you've ever had, I recommend in the STRONGEST possible tone that you drink it while physically sitting on the toilet.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
It is important to tell your ma to get you some ****in' protien.
Furthermore, it is important to grunt when you get your swell on at the gym, thus allowing onlookers to observe how jacked and tan you are.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.