ok so im looking for an amp suitable for band practice and small gigging for BOTH guitar and bass, sumthing good but preferably not too expensive

would this work:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--PEVVKING112

idk if its compatible for a bass.... im kinda a n00b at amps so any help would b great
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
and by compatible i mean designed for a bass, i know palying a bass theru a guitar amp will mangle it and sound like ****
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Don't buy a guitar amp hoping to play bass through it- the speakers aren't designed for the low frequencies of a bass and you'll destroy it.
What genres of music? how much money? and mind going used?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i dont mind going used, moneyy.. ehhh id like to stay less than $400 and i kno u shouldnt play a bass thru a guitar amp, so i was looking for sumthing that could play both haha, i read once on these forums that guitars sound better thru bass amps... idk if its tru, mayb i could find a VK for bass...
Quote by britneyspears69