I'm doing pretty well... Probably gonna go get some tea, you know.
The medium is the message!
hahha ou will all die in 7 days but wait this sundays is a holiday so seven days from then
hahha you will all die in 7 days but wait this sundays is a holiday so seven days from then
Pretty great, I just got my guitar back from the shop, they replaced the input jack, and I just had some hot chocolate, life is sweeeet.
just got done doing 5 hours of podcast editing, so I'm much better than I was an hour ago.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I OWN YOU N))BXORS! LLOLOLOLOLOL LALWALALWLALAOLOLOLOLOLO!

>.>

<.<

I'm doing quite well also, thank you for asking.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
I'm.. I'm sick, and, I've got a lot of work, and worst of all, I'm away from home... I feel an emo fit coming... WHAAA HAAAAAA

*kills a panda with a plastic knife*

Whew, that's better.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
in all honesty, pretty depressed.
after the next few gigs pretty sure i am gonna kill my self.
im calm and colectedly suicidal.
I'm fine. hehe...hehe...heh....

*starts crying*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
honestly, total **** at the moment.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Well, since you asked, I've been doing literally terrible recently but I'm trying to cope with it the best I can and hopefully I'll get over it soon. We'll see I suppose.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
I am currently not in possesion of a girlfriend (I'm talking to YOU Signe ) and quite bothered with the lack thereof, but I am quite positive that it will change soon.

Good day sir.
I'm bored out of my brains at work.

However, I'm teaching jujitsu later, so looking forward to that!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Awesome just magnificent I might say
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.