Drive a car by yourself with only your beginners' license or even without a license at all?

A lot of kids in my school drive to school everyday illegally because they think its cool but I think it's pretty stupid. The penalty for that if you get caught must be huuuge.

Do any of you know people who do this frequently? Any stories?
Also does anyone know what the actual penalty/fine is?
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
i have my license therefore i drive with a license.

when i only had my beginners i drove my friends cars with them in it though.
Is a beginner's license in Canada a learner's permit in the U.S.? Like, you can drive, but only with an adult over 21?
The medium is the message!
Quote by The Rambler
Is a beginner's license in Canada a learner's permit in the U.S.? Like, you can drive, but only with an adult over 21?

Pretty much yeah.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I have a license. Driving legally is fun.

I think the penalties of getting caught depend on the area...but one of them must be getting a nice, expensive fine.
we can drive with any licensed driver who has had their license for four years.
we have three stages of license. G1, G2, and G. three tests. it's gay.
in america driving without a license results in not actually being able to get your license until you are 18, though there are probably many other consequences for it as well, idk about canada
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
i know some people who do it and then go around talking about it because they thinks its cool. i just think they are stupid as hell for doing that because if you get caught you pretty much cant drive till your 21, but i guess if they are already driving illegally it wouldnt make much difference.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by Op3th
Pretty much yeah.

Okay, thanks. I always obeyed the law as far as that went, but once I got my provisional license, I've ignored most of the laws that go with that (in my state, I cannot drive between midnight and 6am, nor can I drive teenagers who aren't in my family).
The medium is the message!
yeah in america if u got caught driving underage without a liscence you cant get your liscence till your 18 but a kid i know got caught and for awhile it was gonna be that but then they changed it to if he could drive but if he got a ticket before his 18th bday, his liscence would be taken away
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
No. It's not hard to get a license. I don't see why advertising the fact that you're too stupid to pass the easy test in order to get a license would be considered "cool" by anyone's standards.
Yea, for a while too. Had to drive about 11 miles back and forth to school. Sucked. To top it off, I was driving without insurance for like three months too.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
I have my license now, but I use to. I only did it when I really needed to go somewhere, and there was just way of getting me there. In retrospective, it was a very stupid idea, but I suppose if you can actually drive, what does a piece of laminated plastic mean?
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
I could've gotten my license a long time ago, but I'm terrified of driving. I have to get it soon though =/
One of my friends drives alone only with her permit but she's getting her license in like a month...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
theres a ton of bored cops here, if I went out with a beginners license just for a minute or two then I would probably get pulled over.

'but ive been deriving for a while now and have never been pulled over.