no

EDIT: RedDeath beat me to it.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
heard it was a huge cult, only exists to take ur money and destroy your mind.

besides, they believe that Xenu, leader of the galactic federation, 75 million years ago, captured all these aliens and blew them up with hydrogen bombs, and their souls came flying down to earth, or what they call ''body thetans'' that roamed the earth to find new hosts.

is that REALLY believable??
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
The only thing worth discussing about Scientology is that it is an international racket and is dangerously close to being discovered by the public.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
It can't go in the religion thread, its not a religion. Its a joke.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
"Rable rable rable!!!!! Peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots!!!!!"

/thread
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Scientology is not a religion.

It is truth.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by sassamafras
heard it was a huge cult, only exists to take ur money and destroy your mind.

besides, they believe that Xenu, leader of the galactic federation, 75 million years ago, captured all these aliens and blew them up with hydrogen bombs, and their souls came flying down to earth, or what they call ''body thetans'' that roamed the earth to find new hosts.

ok so theres this old bearded dude that created everything and is constantly watching over the world, and he send his son to die in order to bring us salvation and when you die you either go to a cloudy fun place with angels called heaven or you go to a fiery pit with demons called hell, depending on how good you were in your life.

Quote by Marrklarr
ok so theres this old bearded dude that created everything and is constantly watching over the world, and he send his son to die in order to bring us salvation and when you die you either go to a cloudy fun place with angels called heaven or you go to a fiery pit with demons called hell, depending on how good you were in your life.

Certainly.

Oh.. and

**** YOU.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by Marrklarr

pwned
scientology is ****ed.
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
*Reported*

Just let people think what they want to think. Even though I don't agree with all their views, they're people who don't deserve to be bashed and insulted.
Quote by The Madcap
*Reported*

Just let people think what they want to think. Even though I don't agree with all their views, they're people who don't deserve to be bashed and insulted.

Except that scientology is a scam and directly responsible for the deaths of multiple people
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Except that scientology is a scam and directly responsible for the deaths of multiple people

responsible for the deaths of who?