I am an Engineering major at the University of Florida and I am working my way through the calculus series. I recently received a .pdf file solutions guide for my physics book, but I now need one for my Calculus book. The book we use is "Calculus: Early Transcendentals" 6th Ed by James Stewart. If anyone uses this book and has the .pdf file solutions manual could you please let me know and send it to me. Or could someone direct me to a legit link where I could download it. Thanks in advance.
It's not that I am cheating, it's that I like to do extra practice, which involves the even problems, but I don't have the answers for them, so it's kinda pointless.
You should be able to buy a solutions manual. It's rare that you find them free to download.
Yeah the only solutions manual I can find is at the bookstore, and it's ridiculously priced. But a friend of mine found and sent me the Physics solution manual, so I was hoping I could have the same luck with Calculus
I tried to look for a bittorrent, but I'm not very familiar with it, so I was hesitant to try it because the site I found didn't seem safe.