Cheap $50 Squier Strat, NOTHING wrong with it, just getting rid of it b/c I got it for free anyway. Will include amp if wanted.

Also, a 30 Seconds to Mars autographed Tele for $75. Squier, not Fender. Won from Pepsi Access a while ago.

Will accept trades for either a reverse Strat neck, or some sort of humbucker, single coil or lipstick single coil.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
I'll get some tom since I don't have batteries for me cam, but the Tele's blue, and the Strats a plain black one.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Like mentioned above, I'll get some up tomorrow for sure.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Standard or affinity models?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Standard.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

BC, Canada.
Excuse me for my stupidity, where are PM's located? =/
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Top right corner, go to "My Profile" and then click "My Messages" and then "Inbox"
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
If either of them have a maple fretboard I'm very interested.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=768782
Theres a couple sets of pickups in there, and I also have a fender mexican strat middle pickup, and neck pickup.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
hmmmm........ interested in tele...... ill pm u
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by djszkoda
Cheap $50 Squier Strat, NOTHING wrong with it, just getting rid of it b/c I got it for free anyway. Will include amp if wanted.

Also, a 30 Seconds to Mars autographed Tele for $75. Squier, not Fender. Won from Pepsi Access a while ago.

Will accept trades for either a reverse Strat neck, or some sort of humbucker, single coil or lipstick single coil.

I have a pair of epi les paul pickups, maybe we could do that, and some cash? for the strat