I'm looking at either the C-1 classic or the C-1 Plus. Pickups are different but also the scale is different. Do you think having a smaller scale would benefit in playing. I've got small hands. If it's really minor then I'm not going to sweat it.

Thanks

OB
In terms of small hands, not really. The main difference is the feel of the strings. I guess the 24.75 would be a little easier to make bends and harmonics on, but its not enough that you should go out of your way for it. For the record, I prefer the 24.75 scale as I find harmonics easier to hit, but 25.5" is cool too. Just decide which you like to play more.
i've played with both scales. and they feel pretty much the same to me, especially on 24 fret guitars. its easier to slide on smaller scales, but i think its easier to hit notes with less annoying sound with larger ones.
but thats just me of course.
i actually find the distance between the frets noticeably smaller on the shorter scale and i have medium/small hands and it does help a bit.

its not gonna make you stretch 3 frets further or anything but it is a little bit more comfortable i find
ok not to sound like a spammer or anything but are you not going to try the C1 Elite (in between the Classic and the Plus). I personally have small hands, and I play 24.75 but I love 25.5 scales as well. i don't find the difference that significant.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
I'd be more worried about schecters typically thick necks.

I've got pretty big hands, and schecters suit me perfect, not to mention, if your small in general, schecters are pretty damn heavy guitars.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
I'd be more worried about schecters typically thick necks.

I've got pretty big hands, and schecters suit me perfect, not to mention, if your small in general, schecters are pretty damn heavy guitars.

Yeah. my Omen7 is seriously heavy. And the neck is VERY wide and thick. Me, with my small hands, do not benefit from this
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
I believe Schecter necks are great for small hands - the fret board width is relatively thin with less travel between strings.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer