I'm looking into these amps and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. Searching the forums hasn't turned up much, there have been a bunch of threads but few responses, so I'm hoping I'll get some info here.

MTS: From looking at the Randall site and some videos, I really like the idea of these amps. Being able to mix a bunch of different pre-amps together and swap them whenever you want seems awesome. However I noticed that most of these modules model other amps (a dual rec, a bogner, I believe). Does this amp do them justice? Is the sound different enough to be worth purchasing, or will it just sound like something that "almost" sounds like a mesa? Also, if anyone has any experience with them, I'd be interested to hear it.

XL: Randall seems to claim the T2 and V2 amps as their flagships, from what I can tell anyway. How do they sound? I haven't been able to find much, the best being the clips from the Randall site itself, but I never really trust the self-advertising clips. Despite that, I thought they sounded pretty good. A review I found said that those clips didnt do the amp justice. Anyway, do they still have the "tube" sound despite the SS poweramp (correct me if I'm wrong on this)? Once again, any sort knowledge would be appreciated.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
when i checking out amp i go to youtube and search to see if anyone got videos of them playing those amps.So that way you can get an idea of how it is before you play it yourself if you ever do.
I hear the MTS is nice, but there are better amps in the price range. (used Mesa F-100, Carvin V3, Peavey 6505+, JCM 900)

The T2 and V2 are also nice, but could both be beaten out by any of the above amps.

Why the addiction to Randall?
search "rednecks rock in flannel" its my short lil vid just doin some standard hard rock/metal riffing.

the amp.....AMAZING nothing short of it

trust me it is beautiful, it is a beast of an amp

and the different modules....YES....they are worth the $210 a piece b/c they are created to replicate the amp model best they can. i have the Recto module and it definitely gets that mesa/boogie gain and characterstics very very very well. the clean channel is omething standard but still great for covering ALL genres.

the Modern module is great for a super saturated hi gain metal tone, it has tons of gain!! i have yet to try to ther modules other than the plexi (very nice and crunchy) and want o save up for another one to add to the collection. the amps are perfect i think not many people have them here on UG, but if you've got the money you should def. get one.

they're a lil uknown, but these amps are NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Interesting, I've been thinking about getting the pre amp
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Why the addiction to Randall?

Haha, it's not an addiction. These were just the amps I was looking at at the time, and I happened to have questions about them. I have also looked into peaveys, mesas, vht, engl, etc. however it was these randalls that I was able to find the least about on my own.

So you really think that a 6505 is better than these randalls? Interesting. I like my cleans, and it seems that with the randalls I could get a good clean, as well as lots of gain. I guess I'll see when I try them out.
I'm not sure if I would be able to try those anywhere in Canada...
I have yet to find anywhere in Canada that sells Engl, and there are only two places (according to VHTs website) that sell VHT amps, one of which is about a 3 hour plane ride then a four hour drive (from where I live), and the other is even farther. So...yeah, those types of amps don't seem easy to come by up here.
randall MTS has a "Brown" module that is based on EVH's tube amp sound from the first VH record i believe. research bud!! randall can do cleans to the brutal distortion.

5150 from what everyone says, cannot do nice cleans.

so i would think the MTS beats the 5150
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Mhmm, I was saying that I hope to test them all... Actually the only thing that makes me hesitant about making a 6505 my number one priority to try out is its supposed lack of cleans. Anyway, maybe there'll be a + model that has a bit better cleans to try.