I was going to a new walmart that had recently been opened with my mom's boyfriend. The parking lot was loaded with people and it was very hard to find a parking spot. So after a long, tedious search, my mom's bf finds someone who is about to leave. We patiently wait there for the spot and then this lady comes from the other side of the street and puts her blinker on for the same spot. After waiting some more we get our spot. We get out of the car and the lady that was trying to take our spot rolls down her window and yells out "go fuck your mother!", and drives off.

So what are your stories?
Well, did you?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I've never heard anyone say this in English before, Spanish yeah, but English, never...
I constantly have to put up with dickheads at work (Bartender)

You get used to it after a while, but it does make you extremely bitter towards the whole world.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

well i have i story where i was the rude person...pissed me off then but i laugh about it now everytime i think about it...keep in mind im extremely anti social when im in a bad mood.

i was walking through the mall the day afte a ****ty show and i was just in to see someone and get the **** out. i ALMOST made it to the door and some dumb and obnoxious 13 year old kid runs up to me trying act cool around his typical scene girl girlfriend and goes "HEY YOUR DREW FROM TEN PLAGUES"

so i go HEY YOUR FLYS OPEN and i walked off

his fly really was open...he was pissed
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by SilentDeftone
I feel bad for anyone who gets worked up over such a small inconvenience.

-SD

Are you talking about me or the lady? Because I didn't really get worked up over it.
Quote by Masamune
I was going to a new walmart that had recently been opened with my mom's boyfriend. The parking lot was loaded with people and it was very hard to find a parking spot. So after a long, tedious search, my mom's bf finds someone who is about to leave. We patiently wait there for the spot and then this lady comes from the other side of the street and puts her blinker on for the same spot. After waiting some more we get our spot. We get out of the car and the lady that was trying to take our spot rolls down her window and yells out "go fuck your mother!", and drives off.

So what are your stories?

dude i work at walmart i have so many stories

here is one i liked the best

I was helping a customer to an iteam, and while i was showing the lady, another lady asks me where something is while im still showing the one customer something. so i go "i can help you in a second" then she said how about you help me you ****er. then she reported me cause i just ignored her

people suck....luckily there is UG
this Vietnamese guy was driving in front of my mom and I on the way to a restaurant. first he cut us off by driving straight through the turn lane next to us and crossing across the intersection (my mom flipped a **** cause we almost got forced into oncoming traffic). then he drove at a nice round speed of 0.7 mph for about 500 feet. then he ended up going in to the restaurant in front of us with his kids, and he couldn't be bothered to hold the door for my mother (i would have, but i was walking behind her)

granted it was probably more stupidity and absent-mindedness than deliberate rudeness, but we were pissed off just the same.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by LSC300
female drivers

end of story
/thread

true that
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
lol, yea, hate on the rude ones who try and get the spot you have been sitting there waiting for like 10 mins for, while the idiot in the darn spot takes as long as they possibly can to actually put their belt on and start the engine, then slowly put it into gear, my god those people are annoying.. so many of those around..
Sir|Dalvion

Gear:

Red Epiphone SG G-310
Black Corsin Tele Copy
Sanchez Acoustic
Roland Cube 15
Roland MicroCube

New South Wales Group FTW!
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Quote by masterk1818
dude i work at walmart i have so many stories

here is one i liked the best

I was helping a customer to an iteam, and while i was showing the lady, another lady asks me where something is while im still showing the one customer something. so i go "i can help you in a second" then she said how about you help me you ****er. then she reported me cause i just ignored her

people suck....luckily there is UG

I work at a walgreens. People ask me to help them while I am helping others all the time. It is very annoying because they can clearly see I am helping someone else.
Quote by masterk1818

you got reported in real life!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Masamune
Are you talking about me or the lady? Because I didn't really get worked up over it.

More her than you, although you did feel the need to come post about it…

-SD
Quote by jthm_guitarist
you got reported in real life!

haha

thats basically what happens they just yell REPORTED!!!!!!! then you get an email saying that this is a warning
Someone got into a parking spot that my mom was waiting for when we went to In-N-Out. That's probably the horriblest thing you could ever do to someone.
I used to work at papa murphys, but only in the kitchen/dishes. I finally got to be able to answer the phones, but they still wouldnt let me touch the cashier, so I have no way to tell how much a large order costs. So, my first day on the phones, this lady calls up, orders about 3 pizzas, some cheesy bread and a 2 liter. She then asks how much it would be, and I give her a rough estimate of $20-25. She then wants to know the exact price, and all the managers were busy, so I just said about $25. She then gos "well, you dont sound like the brightest person, so just forget it. You know, just foget I said anything" and hangs up.
She also took like 20 minutes to order, cause she didnt have her mind made up when she called, so I was pretty pissed...
haha i have quite a few stories about this...but here's my favorite:

so me and my friends were going to lunch, and we ended up going to taco time. we get our food, and we start eating. when we leave, me and my friend starting pushing each other and stuff. it got worse, and the next thing you know he picks me up and starts swinging me around. now since i am a true thug, i wear my pants somewhat low and baggy. so there's this lady sitting at a table watching us, and my shirt flies up and exposes my boxers. the lady then begins to say "pick up your F\/<KING pants you little $H!T" so my friend drops me, and get up and look at her and say "your not my F\/<king mom, so mind your own damn business bitch."
So there I was, surrounded by Koreans....
The Pit. Plenty of rude people here - we need not look further!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
oh, and there was this one time when i started working at mcdonalds, this lady that comes in but doesnt have her mind made up so she let the dude behind her order.

well right then her boyfriend was walking in and to him it looked like i blew her off and rang up the dude behind her, and he starts flipping out and calling me a retard and ****. so my manager came flying out and asked me "have you been trained on kicking people out?". i tell him no and he guided me through the procedure of getting 2 inches from the guys face and telling him that if he talked to his employees that that ever again hed ass rape him with a handful of rusty corncob holders.

true story. quite funny
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Women Sports Officials
Women Politicians
Women Drivers
Women at clearance sales

Has a trend eh?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
well i have i story where i was the rude person...pissed me off then but i laugh about it now everytime i think about it...keep in mind im extremely anti social when im in a bad mood.

i was walking through the mall the day afte a ****ty show and i was just in to see someone and get the **** out. i ALMOST made it to the door and some dumb and obnoxious 13 year old kid runs up to me trying act cool around his typical scene girl girlfriend and goes "HEY YOUR DREW FROM TEN PLAGUES"

so i go HEY YOUR FLYS OPEN and i walked off

his fly really was open...he was pissed

*Sigh* Scene girls. Hot until they open their mouths.

I was on this one site called Youtube.com. It was really cool until I made a comment.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
....In that case!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Chinese customers. They think they own the bloody store and can manhandle the products.

They think they can just ask blithely for a discount.

**** them.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]