Here is a thread in which you can share your independent short films with all of UG.

There are only 4 rules:
1. Post only links to videos containing yourself.
2. All videos must be at least a little silly.
3. Try not to be too mean when commenting other people's work.
4. Weeeee!

Right, got it?

Ok, I'll start with one of my own videos:

Our Life: The Sitcom

Note: I play the dad in this video, most of my parts were camera work.
Hotel Chevalier.

Yeah Natalie Portman!

EDIT: I didn't know they had to my OUR short films....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
well... i have my own short independant films its just i can't put them on youtube... *Cries*
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
Quote by ReaverNightwing
well... i have my own short independant films its just i can't put them on youtube... *Cries*

why not?
Quote by Awesome Man
why not?

because the file size is to big.. my camera says its only 8min, the first episode,
11min on second episode..

my computer says its twice the size.. of the actual file.. so because of it, youtube thinks that my comp is right, and its actually double then what it actually is...

so my whole stand up comedy career fails... because, my computer is an idiot...

AND I WAS REALLY FUNNY TO! *dammit*
Quote by Awesome Man
what kind of computer do you have?

Have you tried condensing the files?

i honestly have no idea its my parents comp i have myt own my own sucks so i use my parents to do it..

tried to condense the files.. last time i did try to it deleted the file but that was on my camera.. so only other way to do so is on the computer, but.. no idea how to on here.. i got movie maker but that doesn't work... cuz the sound fades because it puts it into clips and not the full movie so the clips suck the full thing is completely hilarious..
i see... sort of...
i used to use movie maker, but now my friend has one of the new macs and we use iMovie, and it's amazing!

but yeah i'm stumped, sorry dude.
Quote by Awesome Man
i see... sort of...
i used to use movie maker, but now my friend has one of the new macs and we use iMovie, and it's amazing!

but yeah i'm stumped, sorry dude.

well.. i can still email the files so... if anybody ever wants em send me a pm with there email address on it, can send it out 2moro.. then, send it as chain for everybody else... idk.. or! i could send you the file you could condense it for me then send it back and i put it on youtube? idk..

I'M AN IDIOT!
Quote by masterk1818

that's cool, If you go here there is a video somewhere that we did for a project about the magna carta. and some other more silly videos too.