These are some guys I know and they finally got a full length recorded and finished that's taken over a year and they are pretty much done as a band so they put the whole thing up for free to download and it's so amazing. Epic type stuff like Isis.

www.myspace.com/september22nd

Their new cd "Hello, Throne":
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLK1YJEN

Again I know these guys and they are totally cool with people downloading it and are posting this megaupload link in bulletins and stuff.

Dig it.
Last edited by waldorphPRS41 at Jan 29, 2008,
definitely diggin it man. thanks for the recommendation

And btw, i really like your tab for Mouth, pretty damn good
Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely diggin it man. thanks for the recommendation

And btw, i really like your tab for Mouth, pretty damn good

Right on dude. I loved these guys even before I became friends with them.
Also thanks, the other Mouth tab sucked so I decided to figure it out and it seems pretty close.
Quote by dinosaurbrocore
the vocals remind me of old as cities burn

music's ill as **** too, thanks for the link

I never got the ACB feel but whatever.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I know ACB but again I don't get it but who cares just as long as you dig it.

idk i just think his vocals sound a lot like tjs, similar voice cracks and what not

regardless, thanks for the link, i pretty much listened to their album on repeat yesterday
Nice. The vocalist, founding guitar player, and bass player are getting back with their old drummer (from the older songs on their myspace) and starting something new in the future.
They appreciate all the positive feedback.
This is insane... i am in love. so reminds me of ISIS ( my favorite band ) I wish the sound quality was a little better. I'm not really diggin their screams, and It would probably sound a tad better tuned down... but aside from that, it kicks all ass.
downloading it now

EDIT: listening through first time round, 'we are our own cutlasses' is a highlight so far. sounds really good.
Last edited by kryptonite22 at Jun 3, 2008,
the only thing I don't like is that it is kinda slowish if you know what I mean
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
the only thing I don't like is that it is kinda slowish if you know what I mean

Yeah I get that from the first song especially but I still really like it overall.