Krank Rev Jr. Guitar Amp Mini Stack

Im thinking about getting one of these suckers, good price range and I think the 20w should be loud enough. I generally play in my basement but I like to go to my friends and play with them (almost like a band) but I don't gig or anything so I don't need hudge amounts of power. I like playing metal, like metallica, megadeth, pantera. I hear the distortion is pretty good from kranks but i'd like to hear what you guys think (please state whether youve had experience with these because alot of people here have never used equipment and talk **** about it)

Thanks
Quote by Cool55155
Krank Rev Jr. Guitar Amp Mini Stack

Im thinking about getting one of these suckers, good price range and I think the 20w should be loud enough. I generally play in my basement but I like to go to my friends and play with them (almost like a band) but I don't gig or anything so I don't need hudge amounts of power. I like playing metal, like metallica, megadeth, pantera. I hear the distortion is pretty good from kranks but i'd like to hear what you guys think (please state whether youve had experience with these because alot of people here have never used equipment and talk **** about it)

Thanks

CodySG has one, you should PM him about it. I didn't care as much for the Randall, but tone is subjective, so you should try that one too. I love this youtube clip of the Jr though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by forsaknazrael
Well, I think it's kind of expensive. Check out the Randall RG50TC. Loud enough, doesn't cost as much, gets heavy enough for most brands of metal.

+1.