I'm getting my drivers license today and I'm wondering if you guys have any tips. Like usual things kids mess up on. I know one of them is that they forget to signal when they pull away from the starting point.

Any others?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Make a complete stop at stop signs. Like 0 mph/kph.
To be safe, stop for 5 seconds at a stop sign
Up the Irons
Make sure you don't put it in neutral instead of reverse and start panicking because you're not going anywhere!

That was my mistake the first time.
make sure you stop before the crosswalks not at them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
keep your hands at 9 and 3 (or 10 and 2 I cant remember), over check your mirrors just to be sure, and hmmm i dont know review your paralell parking
oh yeah, no matter what don't get upset if you mess up, just keep your cool
before you start driving, ask the instructor if they have their seat belt on. mine tried tricking me by not putting his on and I caught him. lol
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
before you start driving, ask the instructor if they have their seat belt on. mine tried tricking me by not putting his on and I caught him. lol

Our 5 hour course teacher said not to ask the instructor to put their seat belt on.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
stop before you roll onto a sidewalk when you're pulling out of a lot. i dunno, i'm taking my test on wednesday, and i'm just going to take the test with the assumption that i'm going to fail. that way, i can just laugh about any screwups i make, as if it's all a big joke. i think that'll reduce a lot of stress, and keep my head cool.