Holy crap! A few minutes ago I was leaning back in my computer chair when one of the wheels broke off. I fell backwards and on the way down my elbow hit/scraped the headstock of my schecter and the end of the high e string left a two inch cut which atm won't stop bleeding...

Has anyone else hurt themselves with a guitar?
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Whenever I get hurt by one of my guitars, it is always caused by the high e string. That's one of the reasons why the bass is safer than the guitar.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
One time tuning the high e, it broke and whipped me about 2 cm below my left eye and left a small cut.
Also, once at guitar center I jabbed my friend in the stomach with a bc rich... it left a nasty bruise lol
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Whenever I get hurt by one of my guitars, it is always caused by the high e string. That's one of the reasons why the bass is safer than the guitar.

But when a bass string breaks.....ouch.
Quote by zxxAACxxz
One time tuning the high e, it broke and whipped me about 2 cm below my left eye and left a small cut.

That reminds me of this one time. My friend and I were trying to teach this guy how to tune the guitar. He was tuning the high e up, and he asked "Is this one supposed to be G?" Before we had a chance to say or do anything, the string snaps and whips across his arm, leaving a scar the entire length of his forearm. Not only was it tuned a step and a half too high, it was an .011 gauge string!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I once may have accidentally smashed our bass player with my guitar. He has a very pretty scar on his arm, but the guitar was fine.
Once, my high E string snapped and cut my left pinkie finger, leaving a tiny scar below the fingernail. Another time, I was jumping around with my guitar during a show, and it bounced up, fell back down, and the back of it smacked me square in the nuts. I think I hid it pretty well, so no one knew what happened, but my nuts hurt for about a song-and-a-half.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by jthm_guitarist

no. we get slapping and popping(pop lock and drop it) injuries. so we get hurt too. and our pride.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Once, my high E string snapped and cut my left pinkie finger, leaving a tiny scar below the fingernail. Another time, I was jumping around with my guitar during a show, and it bounced up, fell back down, and the back of it smacked me square in the nuts. I think I hid it pretty well, so no one knew what happened, but my nuts hurt for about a song-and-a-half.

lmao

I actually haven't been injured by any of my guitars yet. idk if I'm just careful or if I'm just lucky but the worst I've gotten is probably a tiny prick on the finger when changing strings
About a week ago, I was playing, and I was using the tremolo and I cut my finger somehow whilst using said tremolo. I didn't cut it bad, just a little cut.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i cut my finger from snapping my high e while changing strings. other than that, just minor scrapes from old string edges cutting me when I'm throwing them away. But my friend, a drummer, hits himself in the head with his sticks almost every time he plays drums. It's ridiculous. He's so stupid, I don't even know how he does it, but he always manages to smack his mouth or forehead with his sticks. No wonder he's a drummer...
*flameshield*
Once, when I was having my guitar repaired, I was using a loner guitar and I just got it out of the case and I was getting it in tune. I did a full turn on the tuning head of the first string and about a half of another one. The string snapped and it came hurtling towards my face.

Luckily, instinct kicked in and I whipped my hand up in front of my head and the string pierced my hand, right through some skin by my pinky and out the other side, out the fleshy part of my palm. I didn't know what happened right away so when I went to get a replacement string, I stood up and the string tugged on my hand and tore the hole a bit and hurt like all Hell itself.

I still have a little scar from the entry wound.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I one got chopped in half by my guitar string snapping....but now im magically all better
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by Dudage
Once, when I was having my guitar repaired, I was using a loner guitar and I just got it out of the case and I was getting it in tune. I did a full turn on the tuning head of the first string and about a half of another one. The string snapped and it came hurtling towards my face.

Luckily, instinct kicked in and I whipped my hand up in front of my head and the string pierced my hand, right through some skin by my pinky and out the other side, out the fleshy part of my palm. I didn't know what happened right away so when I went to get a replacement string, I stood up and the string tugged on my hand and tore the hole a bit and hurt like all Hell itself.

I still have a little scar from the entry wound.

should have said its just a flesh wound perfect line there
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
EVERY Friggin time i change strings I somehow manage to stab at least one string into my hand
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
EVERY Friggin time i change strings I somehow manage to stab at least one string into my hand

Me too lol

It's gotten to the point where if I'm in my room with my door closed (which means I'm doing something with my guitar) and my sister in the adjacent room hears "F***!!" she'll yell through the wall, "Matt are you changing strings again?"
Bought for a few pennies
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

I was playing the symphony of destrucion solo a long time ago, and I remember sliding to like the 17th fret of the high e string really fast, and getting a bunch of little tiny pieces of metal stuck in my finger...it was like the metal you get from handleing a bicycle chain....it was weird ):
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Quote by fezrockz
I was playing the symphony of destrucion solo a long time ago, and I remember sliding to like the 17th fret of the high e string really fast, and getting a bunch of little tiny pieces of metal stuck in my finger...it was like the metal you get from handleing a bicycle chain....it was weird ):

Just trying to learn that solo hurts my feelings.

However, I will learn it.
When I had just started out playing (no calluses).........I ran my index finger up the high e and cut it right open, blood and lolz all around!
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
One time during band practice my Rhythm guitarist tried to look cool and swung his guitar around his shoulder. As you can probably guess, his strap kinda came off and as it came around, it flew straight into my side ><. We now have a no guitar flinging near other people rule.
I copped a high B string in the corner of my eye once. When I pulled it out, I cut open the outside corner of my eye. It wasn't that bad but it hurt like a mother, everytime I blinked.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I stab my self with poorly trimmed string ends all the time. I also get a plethora of minor burns whilst tinkering with my VJ, as well as small shocks from messing with the grounds on old guitars.

And every time I drop my Charvel clone on my foot, everone in my building knows. Sucker weighs like 12 pounds.
my head stock kicked the **** out of my eye once. keep it mind it was the headstock of a bc rich...
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Quote by zxxAACxxz

Thats why i wear sunnies when i replace strings or cut them so i don't poke out an eye
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
i went to kiss my guitar and my strap came off and it hit me in my mouth ...... blood lol
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex