ok im going to be very descriptive and specific about my problem

i own an ESP/LTD M-200FM

i use d'adderio 12-54 strings
it is tuned low to high-A#-F-A#-D#-G-C

the floyd rose is completely parralelle to the body,the guitar is perfectly in tune
the action is normal and there is no fret buzz

but everytime i hit the 12 fret to check the inntonation it is way sharp

i moved the saddle further away and it barley made a difference

anyone who can help me please do, i cant afford to be off by that much

thanks
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
how old are the strings? strings can "die" after a time, if they're dirty try cleaning them or changing them. it's happened to me before, dirty strings do affect intonation.
Keep moving the saddle. Or is it as far as it goes?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
the saddles are ALMOST at their threshold and the strngs are less than 2 weeks old
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
take it to a shop for a service. i think that its the sort of thing that you can only tell by seeing it and studying it in depth.
is the note on the 12th fret a bit sharp or flat?

nevermind i reread. hmmm let me think\
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Jan 28, 2008,
its alot sharp and im gonan try moving the saddles back a bit more
truss rod needs adjusment maybe???
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
well if theres no fret buzz and the open notes are in tune would a truss rod adjustment still help the inntonation? now i cant tell if the neck is bowed or tight i can only tell by the action and string height (im trying to be as specific as possible so yous can help me)
well if there's no fret buzz and the open notes are in tune then it probably has something to do with your really low tuning. a similar thing happened to me
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
well if there's no fret buzz and the open notes are in tune then it probably has something to do with your really low tuning. a similar thing happened to me
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock