ho do you download it it wont let me?
do you have it?
if so is mst of the music mainstream or is there some good stuff?
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
So does it not work yet or something cause I can't download the software?
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Reported, what the hell?

It has to be downloaded after midnight, it's released then.

"if so is mst of the music mainstream or is there some good stuff?" - Mainstream, and good. It sounds like the iTunes music store.
wait a minute. its like, 1:20 am cst right where i am, wtf? also, i found a wesite that said this:

According to Reuters, “Qtrax’s free version will allow consumers to download songs in the .mpq format and play them for five times while offering them a click-to-buy option. Other music companies may allow more or fewer uses, Klepfisz said.”
Quote by BGSM
Reported, what the hell?

It has to be downloaded after midnight, it's released then.

"if so is mst of the music mainstream or is there some good stuff?" - Mainstream, and good. It sounds like the iTunes music store.

advertising a 3rd party website is against the rules.
Quote by fretsonfire74
advertising a 3rd party website is against the rules.

it isnt advertising, dude. he is just telling us what he found. now if he said 'hey, come to this website and download this stuff now!' that would be advertising.
EST = Australian time, it's 6:23 PM now.

Former renegade P2P service revamps with ad-supported model and will launch with EMI content from artists like Coldplay and Gorillaz.

Slowly but surely, the number of formerly illegal P2P services that are going legit is growing.
Qtrax Qtrax

Add Qtrax to the list.

The owner of the firm that created Qtrax, the short-lived but extremely popular service that let users tap into the vast Gnutella network, said today that it is relaunching as a legal, advertising-supported service that will pay copyright holders for songs traded on its network.

In other words, it displays non-intrusive ads up the top, and gives money to the artists from them. Imagine if Limewire had ads, how many people would see them?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot the advertising rule. I'm hardly advertising though, I just thought UG might appreciate the opportunity to get free music :P
Quote by TheClincher
it isnt advertising, dude. he is just telling us what he found. now if he said 'hey, come to this website and download this stuff now!' that would be advertising.

well its edited now so it's not as bad, but its still advertising.
Quote by fretsonfire74
well its edited now so it's not as bad, but its still advertising.

Want to really know what I edited?

I edited it TO ADD A BRACKET.

Stop lying.

EDIT:

Looks like you can't play them on your iPod

A simular one, called SpiralFrog is doomed to fail, if their users are anything to go by. For example:

TOP DOWNLOADS OF THIS WEEK
1 Crank That (Soulja Boy) Soulja Boy Tell'em

2 Apologize Timbaland

3 Sensual Seduction Snoop Dogg

4 Hate That I Love You Rihanna

5 Clumsy Fergie
Last edited by BGSM at Jan 28, 2008,
I don't really care if my music is legal or not. Cops arn't going to raid my computer anytime soon because they have no reason to. The only time i will want 'legal' music is when i want to support the band by buying their CD.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
I was thinking of is like an easy way to find music - search for Chimaira, and download every song, then put them on my iPod. Unfortunately, some people say you can put them on your iPod, and some say you can't.

EDIT:

"The service will use the “peer-to-peer” network, which contains not just hit songs but rarities and live tracks from the world’s leading artists."
Last edited by BGSM at Jan 28, 2008,
check out www.jamendo.com too

All free, legal music by independent musicians, some of it is ****ing awesome too.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
"Best thing ever much?"
WTF?!!! Can you use proper english you clown. That makes no sense at all.
If your goin to use "much?", use it properly ffs.

Note: Anyone who comments on my english skills can touch my penis.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Reverb X
"Best thing ever much?"
WTF?!!! Can you use proper english you clown. That makes no sense at all.
If your goin to use "much?", use it properly ffs.

Obviously I was using the Internet phrase "*insert something* much". I know how to use grammar correctly.
You can hardly talk - "Wasup my name is James... ...Holla at me if ya want.
Catch you up.
Laterz..."

I don't think this is advertising at all, they're not selling anything. I thought that the pit might want to know about free legal music downloads as an alternative to getting their music through 'illegal methods'.