He is dealing with a very important, potentially exciting issue right now that concerns certain *ahem* orientations.... He's sensitive about it now, but if you're kind and understanding, he might tell you the news! Good luck, sabbath!
^ You're from Oakland. I don't believe you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by darkstar2466

But why, good sir? Oakland is a place full of trustworthy and respectable folks!
Quote by Godzilla1969
But why, good sir? Oakland is a place full of trustworthy and respectable folks!

Not from what i've seen in Rap Music.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

You do realise that highlighting one's vulnerabilities in the Pit will only accelerate and heighten the problem at a rate that will soon not be able to comprehend, for the amount of attention will be like blood to the sharks and draw them in, leaving sabbath_rocks potentially embarrassed and the centre of all people's attention.

And to add to that, prove to us that Oaklanders are as trustworthy as you accredit them to be.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by darkstar2466

That's the funniest thing I've heard today.
Quote by IncubusMan999
And to add to that, prove to us that Oaklanders are as trustworthy as you accredit them to be.

Well sir, to prove my point, I can keep a mean ****in secret. I mean, I haven't spilled yet, have I?
Quote by Godzilla1969
Well sir, to prove my point, I can keep a mean ****in secret. I mean, I haven't spilled yet, have I?

Not yet anyway.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Quote by sabbath_rocks
im not gay! leave me the hell alone you homo ass douchebag!

So I Heard some things...
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

I don't know who he's lying to: me or you guys, but apparently it's me...well, sabbath_rocks, in the future don't lead guys on and just tell em right off the bat that you're not into a same-sex relationship.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why exactly are you guys heckling Sabbath? Seems pretty pointless.

Duh. Internet+homophobe=loads of fun.
anyone here ever heard of cyber bullying? well that's exactly what's going on. leave sabbath_rocks alone. he's cool.
Quote by Rokeman
anyone here ever heard of cyber bullying? well that's exactly what's going on. leave sabbath_rocks alone. he's cool.

thanks bro
So I have a bit of a man-crush on like the biggest hunk in the world (sabbath_rocks)...sue me! Sorry if I made you sad, sabbath, but I'm attracted to you.