thank you for that man. why the hell did you have to mess with me like that? i know ur not actually gay... whats that pic have to do with anything?
Last edited by sabbath_rocks at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by sabbath_rocks
thank you for that man. why the hell did you have to mess with me like that? i know ur not actually gay...

Well I might not be, but I don't like homophobia. So naturally I tried to instigate cyber-sex with you.
Damn. I was looking forward to some hawt cyber...
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
but im not a homophobe, i just dont like being called gay/ asked out by gay people (actually happened to me once)
Quote by beetroot10
wtf is with all these crap threads?

If you think they're so bad then don't post in them.
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15

Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Damn. I was looking forward to some hawt cyber...

if i were actually gay then i would have cybered. hmm. tells you that im not gay, proof!
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
If you think they're so bad then don't post in them.

Better idea:

*reported*
Quote by webbtje
Better idea:

*reported*

For what?

Don't worry Sabbath, I don't think you're gay. Sorry I laughed at your expense.
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15

Quote by sabbath_rocks
but im not a homophobe, i just dont like being called gay/ asked out by gay people (actually happened to me once)

You sure sound homophobic. That should be a compliment. When it happens to me I feel pretty darn awesome!
Quote by Godzilla1969
You sure sound homophobic. That should be a compliment. When it happens to me I feel pretty darn awesome!

what would make you think its awesome that someone wants to stick it in your ass? ewww. **** that ****.
Quote by sabbath_rocks
what would make you think its awesome that someone wants to stick it in your ass? ewww. **** that ****.

HOMOPHOBE! HOMOPHOBE!
see. im not a homophobe. i can hang out with gay people. i just cant hang out with them if they liek me and ask me out and ****.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Can you hang out with a girl if they like you and ask you out?

yep i their hot, but if its a guys thats just messed up to me.
Quote by sabbath_rocks
yep i their hot, but if its a guys thats just messed up to me.

So you'd be fine hanging out in a gay bar in West Hollywood if you were sure they wouldn't try to "stick it in your ass"? I doubt it, given your apparent hate for the homosexual community.
Quote by Godzilla1969
So you'd be fine hanging out in a gay bar in West Hollywood if you were sure they wouldn't try to "stick it in your ass"? I doubt it, given your apparent hate for the homosexual community.

i dont hate gays, u just dint feel comfortable around them. im not a homophobe though.
Quote by sabbath_rocks
i dont hate gays, u just dint feel comfortable around them. im not a homophobe though.

CONTRADICTION.
whatever. homophobe means afraid if gays. i just dont like them. so i dont like gays. i dont hate them, and im not like against them doing their thing,and whetever, i just want them to keep me out of it.
Quote by Godzilla1969
Sorry about that, buddy. You lead me on.

That's not a picture of Sabbath? Damn. That guy looks like a slightly nerdier version of Henry Rollins. That would be cool if Sabbath actually looked like that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
This sabbath_rocks is very disrespectful I think.

Dude, just because they are gay doesn't mean their first instinct is to put their dick in everyone's butt that they see, and if a gay person is talking to you , it doesn't mean that want to get on you. Lighten up. I mean, I have complimented a gay guy before, yet I have a beautiful girlfriend and am clearly straight. It's called being comfortable and mature about your sexuality.

Additionally, lighten up man. You react to EVERYTHING intensely, like if a guy says sorry, you are saying "THat's ok man, you're cool" then he implies that you are gay again and you proceed to say "I'm not ****ing gay!" etc etc. He is just JOKING

Also, the way you say "i talk to all the hot girls". Quit being so shallow and judgmental about girls. I bet you don't have the courage to talk to a girl let alone readily converse with "hot" girls.

Just lighten up ok?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
dude. ok most of that made sense. except when you said i dont have courage to talk to girls. i mostly only talk to girls.
Quote by sabbath_rocks
dude. ok most of that made sense. except when you said i dont have courage to talk to girls. i mostly only talk to girls.

I could turn that into something about why you're gay, too. Be careful what you say.

But I won't. Because I mostly talk to girls, too. But then, I also like rainbows..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I could turn that into something about why you're gay, too. Be careful what you say.

But I won't. Because I mostly talk to girls, too. But then, I also like rainbows..

well thanks for not turning that gay on me.