Right, this song encompasses a lot, my life, my relationship with my gf and the wars waging around the world and how the world is, I know it's a bad idea to attempt to write about lots of things in one song, but I tried my best .....

Crit for crit as per usual....

For every hundred people who think I'm wrong, there's another hundred who know I'm right, so it's just pointless arguing about the simpleties we find in this life. She's wrong, she's right, she can't make up her mind and she'll be awake all night. He's wrong but actually he's right, are you bored yet, or are you just syked?

This topic means more and that one's a bore, that don't make any sense, she's interesting and him I'm trying to ignore. Tell me I'm no good then say you can't live without me around, if making minds was that simple, those who are lost would be found. My music is better but yours holds a meaning, a life in which there is no feeling.

Nobody's right because nobody's wrong, I'm finding it hard to imagine a world where we all get along. There can be no peace if the meaning of the war is lost, and someday when it's all over, people will see at what cost. How can one man change the world with a simple point? Where have the days gone when all of us were joint?

See that's how it is with me and you as of late, all I've done is give and give but you don't reciprocate. Whilst you neglect your feelings you cast me away, the war is taking it's toll, how much more of this can I take?

Shut me out, close the door, since when did that start solving wars? Hate and love mixed together makes for a life which just got way too real, give me back the fictional one whose layers slowly peeled.

Nobody's right because nobody's wrong, I'm finding it hard to imagine a world where we all get along. There can be no peace if the meaning of the war is lost, and someday when it's all over, people will see at what cost. How can one man change the world with a simple point? Where have the days gone when all of us were joint?

Shut me out, close the door, since when did that start solving wars?
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Last edited by Driveshaft Dan at Jan 29, 2008,