I've read most everything I could find about it, but I was wondering if anyone had a picture of it or something. From what I hear, there is a picture of it in the May 2006 Guitar World, So does anyone have a picture, or whatever?
I believe he currently uses the Randall mts amps with some combination of modules.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I know he used a 5150 in the past, don't know if he still does.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
He has his own signature amp and guitar now. The amp is a Randall and the guitar is an ESP.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

google is your friend

Amott was endorsed by Krank Amps but has now switched over to Randall and is currently working on his own signature V2 model. He is also endorsed by ESP Guitars, and has his own signature series with the latter. His guitars are built in the ESP Custom Shop in Tokyo, Japan. He has Seymour Duncan humbucker pick-ups: the JB in the bridge and the '59 in the neck position. While in Carcass, he used EMG pickups. In 2006 Michael's signature ESP-Ninja guitar became a member of the ESP-USA signature series family, with a LTD model, the Ninja-600 also becoming available and his ninja has been released in white on Musikmesse 2007. Before using Krank amplifiers, he was a user of the Peavey 5150, and during his time in Carcass used Marshall amps and Ibanez guitars.

* ESP 2008 Ninja (used in the Black Crusade Tour '07; 2 versions, one with Floyd Rose tremolo, also 24 frets and 25.5 scale)
* ESP-Ninja Michael Amott signature series (previously AV-395 Ninja)
* ESP AV-310MA Flying V models (previous signature model, discontinued)
* Ibanez RG 550 (no longer used, during with Carcass)
* Gibson Les Paul Custom (white, no longer used, seen in the video for 'The Immortal').
* Gibson Les Paul 1957 Goldtop reissue (seen in the video for 'Bury Me An Angel')
* Randall Signature V2 Ninja amplifiers and cabinets
* Peavey 5150 (Pre-Doomsday Machine)
* D'Addario Strings (11-59 custom set)
* BOSS OC-2
* VOX V847 wah-wah pedal
* Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer
* MXR – Phase 90
* Seymour Duncan SFX-01 Pickup Booster
* Ibanez – AD-9 Analog Delay
* BOSS "TU-2" Chromatic Tuner
* Rackmounted custom Wah with two remotes on stage
* Rocktron "Hush - The Pedal" (Noise Gate)
* Digitech Digidelay (Digital Delay)
* Dunlop Custom Shop Rack Wah and two Controllers
* Providence PEC-2 Routing System
* Shure ULXP4 Wireless Unit
Bump!
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600