Hi, I've recently got a new guitar that I'm not getting along with too well. The only problem I have is the fact it's got a trem (standard fender one I think) and I hate them. Does anyone know if they make bridges that fit over the trem cavity?
Yeah. Clogging it up is cheap ($0.00), easy (10 minutes work), effective (see above). The other big advantage is that the conversion can be made undone within 10 minutes too.
Don't forget to leave at least one spring in place or else restore the electric connection between the ground and the strings.