Me playing this song on the piano. I've only been playing piano for a few months and don't play much, but I wanted to learn this on it. I used my laptop to record the piano on Audacity with my SM57, then recorded the vocals over it. There are some mistakes as I started learning this last week, I hope you enjoy it though!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/JJK/music/all
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Get a sustain pedal for the piano, mix in some reverb on both the vocals and the piano. That said if you've only been playing a few months it sounds great to me, singing and playing at the same time can be difficult enough but you just started piano so that's even better. Try mixing it a little better and that could be one pretty sick track, just record the two parts separately and it should make it alot smoother as well. Good job man, keep the piano versions coming.
What I did for this track is record the piano part downstairs on my laptop with my Shure SM57, then I saved it to a USB drive. We have a real Wurlitzer piano in the house because my brother used to play, and I used the sustain pedal alot for this song.

Then I recorded the vocals separately upstairs on the desktop computer. So the vocals and piano part was separate. Thanks for your comment though! I think I may add some reverb and stuff.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp