well i am thinking of buying a used 2000 mustang just wondering if any of u out there have any experience with this car and was it positive or negative
neh
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
buy an Iltis!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Mustangs fail.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
your asking a forum dominated by people who aren't old enough to drive, and wont be for at least another 4 years. Your best bet is looking for car forums online or do some google research
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
i have a 2002 mustang, runs like a champ
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']^ +1, and I seriously doubt that TS is buying the car; I hate it when people say 'I buy' when they mean 'my parents buy'.
And how the fuck do you know that he's not buying it???
neh

if you're looking for performance, there are much better options. (Imports...as much as i hate so say it. Think 3000GT)

The interior is crap...everything is plastic

stock stereo sucks

MPG is going to be pretty poor

it's a fun car to drive but there are much better options and it's probably not a good choice for a first car (assuming you, like everyone else on here, are about 16 years old)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
If it's a mustang gt go for it. But other than that I wouldn't get it. Plus how much is it?
Quote by RageAgainst...
neh

if you're looking for performance, there are much better options. (Imports...as much as i hate so say it. Think 3000GT)

The interior is crap...everything is plastic

stock stereo sucks

MPG is going to be pretty poor

it's a fun car to drive but there are much better options and it's probably not a good choice for a first car (assuming you, like everyone else on here, are about 16 years old)

The interior, at least on mine and my brother's girlfriend's car, are both very good.. as far as the stock stereos, i can't say much; mine came with a brand of stereo that is elluding me at the moment. The MPG is also pretty decent, unless its a GT.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
My mom used to have one, but I got to drive it, but it was quite nice, the only complaint is its size.. Small trunk, low roof, hardly a backseat (but who cares? It's a sports car), yeah you get it, but I'd say go for it!
As I always say: "Rawr"
My mom has a 2001 Mustang(might be a later model I can't remember at the moment.). Little v6 convertible(just a plain jane one not a GT or anything.).

If you're tall; don't get it. I'm 6'3 and I have more room in my '90 Iroc than that damn car(although, it could be because it's a convertible??). Other than that; I say go for it.

Thing has been through two wrecks(my mom's not a bad driver; and it wasn't the car, first was a pack of deer; and second time was an idiot with dogs in their car slamming on their brakes). With it fixed up it still runs(and looks) great. I'm not a fan of those types of Mustangs(I'd rather have a 60's or 70's 'Stang); but they seem well worth the money.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Just let us know the price and the milage and if its a gt or not?
hey yeah i have checked out car forums and stuff, but i just wondered for first cars what some of the users on here might think. i am buying it myself, paying for insurance my self, paying for gas myself, maintence, well u get the point so unfortunately its not going to be a gt although the 5 L is hard to resist lol. its got a v6 so 3.8L, 2000 with 70 000 kms, very good condition for about 6 500. id love to get one of the cobra's or a nice gt for my next car but yea thanx for the input