Page 1 of 2
Nothing like getting literally no sleep the day before school, because you've been thinking about all the **** that's gonna happen to you the second the idiots see you...

I hate school.

Thanks.
I don't have school tomorrow, due to the election.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm getting a bit of stick at the moment, because people have realised that I made the decision to like guys as well as girls. You'd think that people would be past that once they were 17/18? Obviously not...

All because of this vindictive bitch spreading rumours because I made out with the guy she fancies.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Lucky bastards.

Don't you hate it when people are surprised you came to school?

Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm getting a bit of stick at the moment, because people have realised that I made the decision to like guys as well as girls. You'd think that people would be past that once they were 17/18? Obviously not...

All because of this vindictive bitch spreading rumours because I made out with the guy she fancies.

hahaha!

Once in year 7 I said I was bi and emo... OVER MSN! And as a joke too.

3 years later I listen to heavy metal and people still think the rumor was true.
what exactly is the situation? while I can relate with having to deal with idiots I've never lost sleep over it...
Quote by david_highland
what exactly is the situation? while I can relate with having to deal with idiots I've never lost sleep over it...

Well, it's all behind me now... I hope.

You see where I live, up until year 10, you have the same class for a whole year, so I got the same **** in every single class.

*walks in the door*
"look it's *insert offensive name here*"
"hey, *insert offensive name here*, can I borrow a pen?"
"*insert offensive name here*, *long drawn out offensive name*, *offenders friends repeating said offensive name*"

Like CONSTANTLY. You don't know how bad some people can get hurt by words.

I couldn't handle it so I got addicted to WoW and didn't go back to school for like 2 months.
thats practically the same thing that happens to me but the people in my class are pussy's like kit and i just bag him about his pen0r and that shuts him up, and i have my ipod
Last edited by tbangu at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by tbangu
O Hai Der I Is Think We Have School In 2 Days Not Tomoz Kai

Nup it's tomorrow...

4:14am still qualifies as the day before Wednesday.
Quote by Demonology

You see where I live, up until year 10, you have the same class for a whole year, so I got the same **** in every single class.

*walks in the door*
"*insert offensive name here*, *long drawn out offensive name*, *offenders friends repeating said offensive name*"

I couldn't handle it so I got addicted to WoW and didn't go back to school for like 2 months.

Why didn't you punch them in the face?

And is your name alex, because I think I know who you are
I don't have school until friday due to exams, I had mine thursday friday and today Now I'm done .

I start guitar next semester, I can already play a bit, but I'm excited.
School kids are generally stupid bastards.

It's a fact of life.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by Baronvon
School kids are generally stupid bastards.

It's a fact of life.

So I'm probably a stupid bastard? =[

/wrist

Quote by Aleene
Why didn't you punch them in the face?

And is your name alex, because I think I know who you are

Nup lol...

Feel like punching them in the face... But I'm by far the minority here.
Last edited by Demonology at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by Demonology

/wrist

Afraid so...I know I was when I was at school.

Though maybe that was just to do with going to a crap school?
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by denizenz
Self ownage ftw!

Too right...since I've left I find it hard to believe some of the things I did/said back then. I'd wager most people were just as bad.

Must have been all those Space Raiders everyone ate from the school canteen.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by Demonology

*walks in the door*

****y, I know the feeling...I got my ass kicked regularly till maybe the 6th or 7th grade up till I cut my hair to a more fasionable stile and started wearing more popular styles of clothing. Then the taunts switched from me being a raclusive nerd to just being stupid, I did put up a pretty good front....ever listen to dumb by nirvana, yeah. Well when I got to highschool alot of the new girls thought I was cute and me not having much experiance in that area at the time started dating alot of them thinking that it was about something other than my turn with one of the many 14 year old sluts that were around then. I also got stoned alot too, so I got labled a man slut and a stoner up till I started playing music and grew my hair out, then I was just a hippy...
Last edited by david_highland at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by Demonology

/wrist

Nup lol...

Feel like punching them in the face... But I'm by far the minority here.

I recon all you need to do is show that you're confident, don't need them and that you're a really fun person and they're just missing out by not being friends with you. Walk slow, talk slow, stand tall, shoulders back, relax, be the inner you!! Damn, I should be a motivational speaker!
Quote by Demonology

*walks in the door*

Yeah...I agree, it gets pretty bad. I had a similar issue where near enough everyone in school knew me by some juvenile nickname. It wasn't so much the name but it was that noone ever took me seriously and I became somewhat of a joke figure.

Bad times...
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by david_highland
****y, I know the feeling...I got my ass kicked regularly up till maybe the 6th or 7th grade up till I cut my hair to a more fasionable stile and started wearing more popular styles of clothing. Then the taunts switched from me being a raclusive nerd to just being stupid, I did put up a pretty good front....ever listen to dumb by nirvana, yeah. Well when I got to highschool alot of the new girls thought I was cute and me not having much experiance in that area at the time started dating alot of them thinking that it was about something other than my turn with one of the many 14 year old sluts that were around then. I also got stoned alot too, so I got labled a man slut and a stoner up till I started playing music and grew my hair out, then I was just a hippy...

:P

That's really a LOT different from my story!

Good to hear you didn't end up ****ed though... Well I don't think so XD
Quote by Les Paul Ell
I recon all you need to do is show that you're confident, don't need them and that you're a really fun person and they're just missing out by not being friends with you. Walk slow, talk slow, stand tall, shoulders back, relax, be the inner you!! Damn, I should be a motivational speaker!

I agree with this guy...just laugh stuff off...don't take it too seriously but at the same time let people know when they've crossed the line.

Seriously, it's what I should have done.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by Baronvon
I agree with this guy...just laugh stuff off...don't take it too seriously but at the same time let people know when they've crossed the line.

Hehe, it sounded like a joke the way I said it but it really will work if you can dedicate yourself to changing into more of an "alpha male". I didn't really have any problems before I started to act more calm and everything, but it still helped me to enjoy everything in life much more rather than always craving for the next best thing.
Quote by Demonology
:P

That's really a LOT different from my story!

Good to hear you didn't end up ****ed though... Well I don't think so XD

well not the same I'll admit, I was just trying to illustrate that other people had/have a ****ed school life too...
Quote by Baronvon

I ALWAYS laugh stuff off...

I let people walk over me too much, and the thing is that they are constantly crossing the line, for once I tell them to stop they just keep doing it more. ARGH.

Quote by david_highland
well not the same I'll admit, I was just trying to illustrate that other people had/have a ****ed school life too...

Ah thanks for that =]
TS sounds like a ****ing retard, you're practically asking for **** - i mean WoW? If you told anyone that then obviously you're life will be hell.

Easy not to get beaten up and be cool.
- Relax and don't show the abuse affects you
- Give them abuse back (they never actually do anything apart from put on a show)
- Fit in with everyone (e.g "hey, you k mate?" and "_insert subject_ is ****" makes all the difference
- Don't hang about with people who get kicked and don't stand up 2 people like that

Have fun and get a hair cut.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by Demonology

I let people walk over me too much, and the thing is that they are constantly crossing the line, for once I tell them to stop they just keep doing it more. ARGH.

Aye, that was my problem, I was too much of a pushover. Sadly there's no real easy answer short of kicking someone's ass...though that would probably land you in more trouble.

Ah screw them...they're evidently bigger bastards than everyone else so they're not worth the hassle.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
just be like " F ck of ****s" and yell at them so they think youre a crazy c nt and youre going to stab them, worked for me. it would prob work better for you because from what i image you are prob tall and scary looken... am i right? >.> >.>
Start some martial arts like kick boxing and f**k their asses.
Quote by _Tenacious_
TS sounds like a ****ing retard, you're practically asking for **** - i mean WoW? If you told anyone that then obviously you're life will be hell.

Easy not to get beaten up and be cool.
- Relax and don't show the abuse affects you
- Give them abuse back (they never actually do anything apart from put on a show)
- Fit in with everyone (e.g "hey, you k mate?" and "_insert subject_ is ****" makes all the difference
- Don't hang about with people who get kicked and don't stand up 2 people like that

Have fun and get a hair cut.

All happened before I started skipping school for WoW.
I am always putting on the act that I'm relaxing.
There's no me fitting in with everyone. Even if I try they just find a way to put me down.
BTW thanks for the opening boost of confidence in your post.

Edit: Also forgot, I don't have long hair.

Quote by tbangu
just be like " F ck of ****s" and yell at them so they think youre a crazy c nt and youre going to stab them, worked for me. it would prob work better for you because from what i image you are prob tall and scary looken... am i right? >.> >.>

lulsawz, you sound like Jack.
Quote by Demonology
All happened before I started skipping school for WoW.
I am always putting on the act that I'm relaxing.
There's no me fitting in with everyone. Even if I try they just find a way to put me down.
BTW thanks for the opening boost of confidence in your post.

Then balls to them. Be yourself, don't try and "fit in" just for the sake of it...I tried that and it didn't work because I tried to be someone who I wasn't.

If you be yourself then you're more likely to find people who genuinely like you...plus if anyone doesn't like you for who you are to hell with them. Not worth the hassle.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Quote by Baronvon
Then balls to them. Be yourself, don't try and "fit in" just for the sake of it...I tried that and it didn't work because I tried to be someone who I wasn't.

If you be yourself then you're more likely to find people who genuinely like you...plus if anyone doesn't like you for who you are to hell with them. Not worth the hassle.

yeah, w00t!

Now to plot ze murderrrr(roll the R)
Quote by Demonology

Ah thanks for that =]

Yeah but there are multiple ways of laughing. I feel sorry for you and hope you can sort this all out.

However, you sound like you're laughing as if to give them your approval and say that you don't mind letting them carry on what they're saying. You might argue that this isn't how you mean it but it's a possible interpretation that they may have. Although this is great to do to friends and when people say nice things, if you do it at abuse they'll perceive you as being easy to walk over as you said.

If you only laugh because you find pleasure in stuff though there will be a big difference as when they insult you you won't be laughing. After you've done this you could, for example, then turn to a friend and make a joke about them. When the person who insulted you sees you both laughing at him then his value decreases as he sees it doesn't bother you and won't gain him points with his friends, but also that you're a fun person who he's missing out on. You gotta make it genuine though and your friend would HAVE to laugh with you, if not and he still thinks he's got high value he'll kick your arse for laughing at him!

I definately recommend reading up about Alpha Males and taking up traits from them as you'd still be able to look metal or whatever you are while fitting in well. Good Luck, hope this all helps.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Yeah but there are multiple ways of laughing. I feel sorry for you and hope you can sort this all out.

However, you sound like you're laughing as if to give them your approval and say that you don't mind letting them carry on what they're saying. You might argue that this isn't how you mean it but it's a possible interpretation that they may have. Although this is great to do to friends and when people say nice things, if you do it at abuse they'll perceive you as being easy to walk over as you said.

If you only laugh because you find pleasure in stuff though there will be a big difference as when they insult you you won't be laughing. After you've done this you could, for example, then turn to a friend and make a joke about them. When the person who insulted you sees you both laughing at him then his value decreases as he sees it doesn't bother you and won't gain him points with his friends, but also that you're a fun person who he's missing out on. You gotta make it genuine though and your friend would HAVE to laugh with you, if not and he still thinks he's got high value he'll kick your arse for laughing at him!

I definately recommend reading up about Alpha Males and taking up traits from them as you'd still be able to look metal or whatever you are while fitting in well. Good Luck, hope this all helps.

Haha, I know what you're saying, but my head just EXPLODED.

I guess I am doing that... Oh well I guess I'll try some good ol' /point /laugh... In real life.
Page 1 of 2