Hey guys!

I had some trouble with my girlfriend some time ago, and I started to write a song about it.
Yesterday I've had some **** again, so I decided to finish the song.
The song was suposed to be instrumental, but I came to the conclusion that the song needed lyrics, so I've sang over it.
I can use every comments and feedback !!

Link: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Pr0teZT/ [There: The Path to my soul].

Thanks!

-T

PS.
Btw, thanks for all the comments I've received on the song I've posted earlier, but because of some private **** I didn't feel like computing at all, so that's the reason of my late C4c, but I will take care of it soon!
Thanks again.
Guitarist for: Delain, Arrow Haze, Vengeance, Tri-Head and others.

Official Endorser/Clinicer of:

Aristides Guitars
This is top man, it's got the melody, the interesting riffs, the innovation. I love it. Good work. Amazing the inspiration you get from ****ty situations
It was ok! =)
The intro was the best, that part was amazing.

you cut alot huh?
Keep bluesing.
Not too keen on the vocals, they sound too vague, and not focused enough (maybe cause of the focus on the instruments). The monologue at the end was too over the top for me, sorry.

The guitar tracks, on the other hand, are amazing, especially the intro solo,, and the little licks you add here and there. I love the proggy feel they give to it, although that may stem from the bass!

8/10!

I have no pieces of my own to crit back, so don't worry about that.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Wow, thank you guys so much for the kind words !

Aristides Guitars
Quote by James_Het_Rules
Well frikkin put together man. Sh**ty situations make for the best inspiration lol. Once, again, great job!

Thanks man !!

Aristides Guitars
Quote by scottss7
Very nice technical piece. The drums get a little monotonous sometimes but the fills-while sometimes overdone are a nice change but you could get more creative. Not too big of a fan of the vocals, or the distortion on the "please don't lock it" The wah comes in a little abruptly as well- maybe a fade-in. Nice reverb on the chorus part, it makes me think you could copy the vocals with a different effect with maybe more high end to better make your words understandable. Dialogue at the end is a little cliche but I understand when it seems like the only thing you can say.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=771503

Thanks mate !
The drums are a loop, so that's why they are a little monotonous.
The vocals, well yeah I've just started with singing (I'm singing since a week xD) so that's probably why it isn't all that great.
I added in the dialogue because I've dedicated this song to my girlfriend, and I felt like I should say this to her based on conversations we have had ;P.
Thanks again!, I'll crit yours 2mrw (0.18 am, here now xD).

Aristides Guitars
You don't need a monologue because you dedicated it. Again, like the rest. I don't like the vocals at all, and I can't crit lyrics I can't understand. The guitar is pretty damn good though. The song has potential.
Just like the last song I crit'd of yours the guitar is spot on, sounds like a professional recording. The vocals don't really seem to fit at times but I'll bet if the guitar wasn't so perfect they would seem just fine. Nice work.
Thanks guys ! =].
The vocals aren't all that great because well.. I just started singing since 1 week or so. ;x
In the future they will be better, I hope.

Aristides Guitars
Quote by scottss7
Very nice technical piece. The drums get a little monotonous sometimes but the fills-while sometimes overdone are a nice change but you could get more creative. Not too big of a fan of the vocals, or the distortion on the "please don't lock it" The wah comes in a little abruptly as well- maybe a fade-in. Nice reverb on the chorus part, it makes me think you could copy the vocals with a different effect with maybe more high end to better make your words understandable. Dialogue at the end is a little cliche but I understand when it seems like the only thing you can say.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=771503

Critted yours

Aristides Guitars
Anyone else likes to add something?

Aristides Guitars
intro is awesome..... vocals could use a little more body... maybe another track or sumthin...but a tight song all in all.....

btw could u take a look at my bands page on myspace and temme wht u think????? thx...

www.myspace.com/substanceindia

the url option isnt working very well.. so just copy and paste.. thanks again
Still C4c-ing =].

Aristides Guitars
I think with a good singer and a drum line that's not looped, this would be an awesome song. The intro is great, for the record, a little long, but awesome nonetheless.

The vocals are really what's off here, but again, that's probably due to the fact that you're not a singer.

Also, it's mixed very well. Good job overall.
Thanks guys for the feedback guys !

Aristides Guitars
yea the tone is real good imo, i like the the riffs, sound real cleanly played, but yea sometimes the lyrics sound off and get drowned out but i wont go into that as im see people have said it enough. I like how some of the riffs have a lil bluesy feel for me...i hear ya on the drum loop, i have to use em too...get old and u want like diff things in there but cant get em, lol....ah well, nice track...
@Tibs: Hehe, thanks
@Shine: Thanks mate . You are 100% correct about the drumloop thingy, it's pretty irritating ;P.
@themod: Thanks man
For my sounds I use line 6's 'Guitarport', (You could see it as a 'software' pod) my fingers and my brain .

Aristides Guitars
just finnshied listening i liked it alot i think it would make an exelent instromental, but as its not ill crit on it as it is.

as said b4 the mono at the end for me its got a high cheese factor, i mean it may mean a lot to you, but for us at home listening to it its pretty cheesey.

as for the guitar superb tone and very good playing nothing wrong there.

drums again as its a loop i think if you maybe used a programer it could be a lot better.

cheers james

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783080
Quote by wozzsta
just finnshied listening i liked it alot i think it would make an exelent instromental, but as its not ill crit on it as it is.

as said b4 the mono at the end for me its got a high cheese factor, i mean it may mean a lot to you, but for us at home listening to it its pretty cheesey.

as for the guitar superb tone and very good playing nothing wrong there.

drums again as its a loop i think if you maybe used a programer it could be a lot better.

cheers james

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783080

Thanks mate
I'll Crit your thingy 2mrw.

Aristides Guitars
first of all, top guitar skills. very tight, good phrasing/feel etc etc. i like the 2nd lead part where the distortion is rolled off a bit. also the vocals fit in really nicely with the song...and i was glad to hear them for a bit of variation as well. obviously good production. everything sits nicely in the mix. it's not the style of music that i usually listen to but you've obviously got a good ear.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787625