I posted a thread asking about it just ago, I am interested too in how it sounds and feels
''Quietly turning the backdoor key
Stepping outside she is free.''

My Equipment =

Fender 2008 American Standard Stratocaster
Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
Quote by stephen_rettie
its top seller most likely casue its got 'slash' on it

or people have bought it becuase its an affordable high-spec guitar
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
lol of course here come the ppl saying its the same as any other epi etc.

well u do get some seymour duncans added in it so its not just any epi. and maybe it weighs more or feels more luxurious than other epi's? who knows have u tried it? so hush
I've thought about getting this, cause it seems like a good guitar and good value too, but I'd also worry that you could get the same guitar for even less if you could find the same thing but not tied to slash. Not that I'm not a huge Slash fan of course.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by Unreal T
lol of course here come the ppl saying its the same as any other epi etc.

well u do get some seymour duncans added in it so its not just any epi. and maybe it weighs more or feels more luxurious than other epi's? who knows have u tried it? so hush

i take back what i said man, actually looked and its got ****in amazing specs
Quote by Unreal T
has anyoe tried out this new epiphone. it is listed as a top seller on guitarcenter.com. i have also heard he is coming out with a set of custom GIBSON les pauls. one that features a triple a flame top like this one http://blog.pennlive.com/thrive/2007/10/SLASH2.jpg

His Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul is basicly that guitar in the link, except it doesn't have a flame top. Although I like the non-flame and the flametop .

I haven't tried the Epiphone yet, if it sounds nice, it would be nice to have.
i was goin to buy the slash signature epi and tried it in the shop but basically it is just an epi standard.
the guy in the shop said it just had different pickups and it a different neck join that apparently gives more sustain.
i tried that and a standard and i prefered the standard. plus it was half the price