And it is a gas fireplace, so I can't smoke it out. Anyways, it is echoing down the chimney very loudly, and wont move when I yell at it or hit the chimney with sticks. What do I do! I am being serious, and would like a serious answer lol.
Kill it with fire....

Oh, wait...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
call animal control
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
There's only one thing to do. Learn the language of the woodpeckers, earn their trust, and breed with their women. And in time, your differences will be forgotten.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jan 28, 2008,
Quote by Trapman870
call animal control

I did... It's been happening for awhile, thought it stopped... But I guess it was just because of winter? Anyways, it's a White-Headed woodpecker... Which just so happens to be endangered, so the animal control won't do anything.
hmmm.....
animal control.

or try luring it out or something idk
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Quote by Kensai
There's only one thing to do. Learn the language of the woodpeckers, earn their trust, and breed with their women. And in time, your differences will be forgotten.

Just like the American Indians.
"Woodpecker in my chimney..." That's what she said. Smoke it out (Put paper or leaves on the fire. Clean up later).
Last edited by soulphonate at Jan 28, 2008,
Get a chimney sweep.
Just don't ram it down there at full speed, you'll kill it.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
I'm disappointed this thread wasn't what I thought it was

Anyways, uh... You could always try eggrenades. Tape a firecracker to an egg, cook it off for about 3-4 seconds until the fuse has been inside the firecracker for about a half-second, and toss it up. Fragmentation of the shell and contamination of the nest with yolk might scare it away...

The above is a perfect way to accidentally have a firecracker explode in your hand. It doesn't hurt too bad, but it creates a burn, can rip your skin, and is just generally unpleasant. But I do it all the time in my back yard, so...

EDIT: Tomatos work too, but you may have to use several firecrackers lit at once (it's improbable they will explode at the same time, but as long as it's within about a half second, it should be okay). I recommend stabbing a half-inch in diameter hole to insert them, rather than taping them to the side. The tomato version is more fun, feels more like a real grenade
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Last edited by Firequacker at Jan 28, 2008,
Fart in the chimney.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
^^^ Epic Fail

Perhaps just try scaring it off, or playing real loud music to drown the sound out
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by Kensai

Lol! Just watched a family guy episode, and Peter says that about the fleas.
Wait for Christmas. When 300 pounds of Santy Claus plummet down the chimney it'll flatten that woodpecker into a woodpancake.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Mix up a batch of Amoina and Bleach underneath the chimney. Make sure to get the hell out of there fast.

Throw utensiles up your chimney.

Fire a few gunshots up the chimney.

Throw a cat up your chimney.
Start a small fire in the fireplace, not big, but big enough to make some smoke and heat to get it moving.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!