I've been listening to his music, and its GREAT. It's emotional, it has almost an instrumental storyline, and it's overall really fun to listen to. The only problem is, he uses tapping and things like that a lot, but he DOESN'T mute the strings, and you can hear the other half of the string every single time. Why doesn't he just, do something about it? It's so harsh sounding and makes me cringe... Does anyone else notice this? I can understand that it's difficult to remove and replace something to mute it in the middle of a song, but... Well, it's just annoying

EDIT: McKee*
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
You know who annoys me? John Madden. Cuz he's fat.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Pimpslap him to make him do it!

Sorry, but pimpslap is my new word!

I'll be quiet now...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Maybe it's part of his song. Maybe he thinks it makes a sweet after-effect kind of sound.

P.S., Metal IS an adjective.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Quote by amp_322
Maybe it's part of his song. Maybe he thinks it makes a sweet after-effect kind of sound.

P.S., Metal IS an adjective.

I don't think so. It's harsh and dissonant... Sounds horrible if you listen closely.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker
I don't think so. It's harsh and dissonant... Sounds horrible if you listen closely.

For some reason, I just percieve it as organic and authenic acoustic music. It's raw but amazing.