I'm in the Water Temple and I need a key to get into the room to get the boss key.

The key I've missed is the one behind the chest that you get the Longshot in after beating Dark Link. But when I go back now and play the Song of Time the special musical staff doesn't show up and it doesn't do anything when I play anyway, it just says "Would you like to warp to the Temple of Time?"

Any help?

Btw if this effects anything, I'm playing the Gamecube version you got with the special edition of Mario Kart Double Dash. It isn't Master Quest or anything.

So please hints and tips.

/nerd-rant
Wrong song, you need to play the Song of Time, you appear to be playing the...something of light, which is why you're being asked to go to the Temple of Time

I think
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
Wrong song, you need to play the Song of Time, you appear to be playing the...something of light, which is why you're being asked to go to the Temple of Time

I think

Ah you're right! I've been playing the Prelude to Light.

Thanks!
I beat this game when I was 10...by myself, Mauahauaha..Ha good luck though that temple was a pain in the ass.
^

ah...second best game ever.

Super Smash Bros Brawl takes the royal throne.

Even above Halo or any Zelda, Mario, or Final Fantasy game.
Quote by hippiecrack69
best game ever.

I don't see how people love the game so much .

It has such a depressing atmosphere, I can't stand it.
Quote by haven222
I don't see how people love the game so much .

It has such a depressing atmosphere, I can't stand it.

That's what makes it so good imo.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.