So I'm a beginner, starting out and had a choice of 3 guitar-Epiphone G-400, Yamaha Pacifica and Ibanez Rg2EX1-I'm more of a metalhead
Thingy is, recently I saw reviews of a "Behringer iaxe393 " or something like that
apparently, it's a guitar which comes with a usb in it and a cable included so u can hook it up to ur pc, and record music, play music,and get backing tracks and turn ur pc into a processor with many effects.it's pretty sick actually. the package even comes with an amp and all the beginner stuff..
Surprisingly, it's only around $139 or something
it's too cheap to be true, what do u think

I always knew it was too good to be true, but damn, i would really want a guitar like that.
thanks so much guys.
guess ill just stick with the g=4-00
Last edited by Shredderofdeath at Jan 28, 2008,
anything behringer is terrible.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Don't do it. You're paying $100 for the USB and $39 for the rest of it

Don't skimp when it comes to getting your first bits of gear. The Yamaha is a great starter guitar, as is the G-400. Ultimately they will become obsolete to you but they're a great way to start playing for the first year or so. What's more important is that you get a decent amp. If you're into metal I strongly suggest looking at the Roland Cube 30.
I personally can't speak for their guitars, but judging by the bass amp i used to have of theirs, i suggest you stay away. Behringer usually means trouble.
poop
No!
you can attach any guitar with a standard guitar cable to which you attach a 1/4'' to 1/8'' jack adaptor.
!!
the adaptor shold cost about 4 USD and u just download an effect program or anything you want!

(you plug the guitar to the blue Line in hole or the red Microphone hole, 1st preffered)
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)