Hello, can anyone explain this?

My computer emits a single loud beep, even when the volume is physically turned off. For some reason, it beeps only when I'm away from the computer (but still in the room). Usually, it's the last thing it does as I shut it down.

Someone told me it could be overheating. This could be true, as the fan is getting old. It beeps when the fan isn't spinning.

Can anyone tell me what else it could be? And why it only beeps when I'm away? Or is that just a creepy coincidence (cos it's been doing that for ages).

It doesn't beep EVERY time I use it, but it does quite often.
maybe you can only hear the beeping in your room
sounds like it could be overheating
if a fan stops spinning thats usually a rather bad sign

check what temp the CPU is running at
its lonely ....
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Check your motherboard manual. Check manufacturer website for a pdf if you don't have a paper copy. The beeps may be indicative of a fault. At least that's the case with most motherboards I've had.
Just the side of effect of shm0kcin d£m w$$ds
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
It's probally beeping cause the fan stoped and its telling you that it has. Is it the cpu fan that stops?
Quote by denizenz
Computers have internal speakers for error/POST codes.

Check the motherboard manual because it's probably trying to tell you something.

+1
Quote by Ichikurosaki
My computer beeps when i push 5+ keys at a time.
it's a bitch while gaming >_>

At a given time only 4 keys can be used . Disable sticky keys anyway.

To TS It can be either overheating or Ram is not placed rightly in its slot
Hi
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
sry that was me